Once in Space

• 1 Replies

Offline Vinterrun

• Schniggedi Schnapp die Daumen sind ab!
    • View Profile
Once in Space
« on: March 23, 2009, 12:34:04 »
I want to talk a bit about the game Once in Space. It`s not a game by Nifflas but he is the man who composed the music for it. So it`s a half Nifflas game and I hope Mr. Chip (Or... whoever) that this gonna be okay here.

OiS is a platformer.
You are a small white guy out there in the space and it`s your quest to collect blue stars. But you have to spin the world to be able to reach your goal. It`s a very nice game (I think) and I missed it here.
In order to this... wouldn`t it be good to add a forum about games which are partially executed by Nifflas?!?!

Screenshots:

Have fun

Vinter

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 12:45:52 by Vinterrun »
under re-construction:

Coming late:

Starwale *pun*

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
Re: Once in Space
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 12:55:16 »
This doesn't belong here. It was posted on the old forums, in the Development Showcase, by Hempuli himself. (I don't think Hempuli has registered on the new forum yet; if he has, he hasn't posted.) If someone else were to post it, it would have to go in the Other Free Games subforum, which this forum currently does not have. If Hempuli registers here, he'd be free to post the game in the new Showcase.

Hempuli's website has a comments page. Direct feedback to the author should be posted there.

I'm locking this.
good bye