Hello(first) and here u go the " Juni Dreams "

• 4 Replies

Adam0o3

Hello(first) and here u go the " Juni Dreams "
« on: April 30, 2010, 19:06:14 »
Hello this is my third map and i think it decent one >.> ... would u check it for me and comment >?? would be nice and if u have any sugestions write... map is already on Knytt stories archives :o so u can play ! yes u can xD Level name is  Juni Dreams like tittle on this post >.> and Author ofc Adam heh have fun there :

Sorry for grammar , just correct me if i wrote something wrong xD
 i have more maps than this one just look for it  C)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 20:36:24 by Adam0o3 »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Re: Hello(first) and here u go the " Juni Dreams "
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 20:50:24 »
Hello and welcome to the forums :)  Judging from the screenshots you posted, your level seems interesting. I'll give it a shot. But you know... you should have posted this in the "Knytt Stories Level Releases" subforum if you have already released your level (even if it's still unfinished or in beta stage).
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 21:27:29 »
Those graphics are cool. Did you draw them yourself?
I'll play this when it's finished.

EDIT: Ah, I misunderstood because this is the level preview board so I assumed it wasn't finished yet.
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Adam0o3

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 22:24:22 »
Hello and welcome to the forums :)  Judging from the screenshots you posted, your level seems interesting. I'll give it a shot. But you know... you should have posted this in the "Knytt Stories Level Releases" subforum if you have already released your level (even if it's still unfinished or in beta stage).
Oh Roger that :o i posted this link before game was not complete (sorry ToT) btw  : i will not do that mistake again u have my word :p
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 22:26:13 by Adam0o3 »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 23:50:10 »
Don't worry about that, everyone makes mistakes :)  As long as you understand, I don't think there will be a problem.
Some KS levels by me: