SFs forumgame of challenging trials in which you need teamwork to proceed!!!

• 4 Replies
Spoiler: Intro (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
And about the text: Italics = System, Normal = Operator, Colored = Participent.

I am sorry i couldn't explain it well, but you should be able to learn it after a while.

Prologue: A 'hero' is born bored

StraightFlame - Operator - Qwest Field Elevator
You have, a few hours ago, installed a weird machine in an elevator at Qwest Field. Now, to wait for the Main Character to show up... There he is!
Hehehe... Now to stop the elevator...
Hey, Main Character, can you hear me? You can? Nice! That elevator that stopped moving? Yes, i did that. What? I'm the Operator! I'm supposed to do that! Now listen up, do you remember signing up for a forumgame on NSF a few hours ago? This is that forumgame! Are you ready to proceed? Press any random button! You'll proceed to Chapter 1, which starts in the restroom.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 21:30:52 by LPChip »

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
Age: 25 (No. I'm not 25 years old. I just took a random number.)
Backstory: After escaping from an elevator in MechaTec's headquarters, the Northbridge Tower under mysterious circumstances, Yukabacera decided that he doesn't want any more adventuring and decided to go to the Qwest Field to watch one of the Seahawks' games or something. There, he got stuck in an elevator again, along with some weird device.
Chat text color: Uhm. Purple.

*presses the RED BUTTON THAT YOU MUST NOT PRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PANIC button*

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Yukabacera - Main Character - Qwest Field Elevator
You pressed the button, did you? Great, let's move on!
Some kind of weird scene that appears to be out of a movie happens. The next moment you are in the restroom.
Yukabacera - Main Character - Restroom
You are now in the men's--
Yukabacera: I know where i am!
Okay, so the door is locked. A text on the wall says 'BLOBBLES - SSS'.
And, if you investigate further, you may find something, too. Now, for the point...
A hero is bored - Chapter closed.
Chapter 1: One challenge at a time
There are people known as Helpers all over Qwest Field. They can help you on your journey. However, there are challenges that need to be completed if you want to get Helpers to help you. For example...
Yukabacera: Blahblahblahblahblaaaah! why the heck do you keep talking?
I'm the Operator. So, you know, this Helper can unlock the door, but
1. He hasn't joined yet, and
2. He will spawn in another location, with a phone and the key, and with no clue about his purpose.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
I'm confused... is this game some sort of "sequel" to Stuck in an Elevator or is it a completely different game that just shares most of the rules of SiaE?
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
I really wonder why you create a second game that is so much like the first.

See: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=3213.0

Since we usually don't keep 2 nearly identical games open, I'm closing this one.

Feel free to recreate this game if the other one is finished.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex