Choose your Own adventure

• 69 Replies
Re: Choose your Own adventure
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2009, 05:09:27 »
789. For what ever crazy reason, you can't do something truly abnormal twice. Instead you end up looking like someone having a minor spasm. Not one of the best things to be doing in an ambulance.

384. Struggle to loosen bonds
349. Reason with vampire nurses
634. Wait
Lurk more.

Offline Niffreak

• Irritant forum noob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2009, 09:47:44 »
Who told you they are vampire nurses?
634. Wait. You arrive at a hospital. You are carried out and brought inside. The nurses start discussing with the man at the counter.

01: Ask what's happening.
02: Struggle to get loose.
03: Wait some more.
Please visit  http://razzorville.myminicity.com ! You would make me very happy.

I could get an avatar... if i had a good pic and a bit more patience.

"It is a wonder that current education methods have not yet strangled the sacred spirit of curiosity" Einstein

Owner of the creativity trophy from Do what you want 2. I don't know how to rescue it from the burning wreck of the original forum.

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2009, 21:55:47 »
It was a metaphor.
Lurk more.

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2009, 00:40:55 »
48 : walk backwards
11 : fall over
59: people try to shoot me
1337: i do the matrix flip  XD

« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2009, 05:35:47 »
Please look the rules over again..
Lurk more.

Offline Didriking

• The King of Umbrellas
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2009, 21:57:14 »
634. Wait. You arrive at a hospital. You are carried out and brought inside. The nurses start discussing with the man at the counter.

01: Ask what's happening.
02: Struggle to get loose.
03: Wait some more.

02: You struggle to get loose, and to your surprise, it works.
However, the nurses, who are also vampires, notice you. Suddenlt you hear omnious music in the background.

108: Engage boss battle
349. Reason with vampire nurses
444: Die
-place holder-

Offline Niffreak

• Irritant forum noob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2009, 13:10:59 »
349: You try to tell to the nurses to not suck all your blood from your body. They then try to explain that they are not vampires. You start screaming that they're lying... so a nurse punches you. How would she make you lie still?

You wake up in a hospital chamber. You are strapped to your bed, and you notice the ominous music has gone. You see a doctor talking to your "neighbour".

87: Ask the doctor what happened to you.
990: Flail about with your arms and legs in an attempt to get free.
5: Decide that there's nothing to see and go back to sleep.

And why does everybody have to mention vampire nurses?
Please visit  http://razzorville.myminicity.com ! You would make me very happy.

I could get an avatar... if i had a good pic and a bit more patience.

"It is a wonder that current education methods have not yet strangled the sacred spirit of curiosity" Einstein

Owner of the creativity trophy from Do what you want 2. I don't know how to rescue it from the burning wreck of the original forum.

« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 20:17:06 »
I go to page 87, and the doctor tells me im too dangerous to keep alive, just like my neighbour, who seems to be my brother. The doctor seems to be Dr. Cliche and uses Ice Bomb 1.0, and of course that's the blue ball (why didn't Cliche know that anyway?)
The ball, as his enemy's enemy is (supposed to be) his friend, helps me escape.
You can choose our fate now lol:

Page 911: Attempt to free your bro and go to page 1338, your bro will go on his own
Page 1338: Escape with the blue ball and leave your bro behind, he can escape without your help
Page OVER 9000: Escape, but take your bro and the ball with ya
Page 65: Attack Cliche
Page 8975: Go to pokeplushies.com, adopt something, get people to click the things level-up link, and let it attack Cliche when it reaches a certain level

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 22:37:23 »
8975: Dr. Clich? stands over you, impatiently, as you refresh the pokeplushies page. Eventually, he looses interest and knocks you over the head with a fire extinguisher. The chair topples over, as the ground now bears your weight. You aren't knocked out, but your head is throbbing.

65: Get up and attack.
693: Right the chair and wait on pokeplushies some more.
593: Lay on the ground and hold your head.
1338: Get the heck out of there.
Lurk more.

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2009, 08:07:20 »
Maybe page 693... Finally got registered on the forum, meaning you can finally adopt something. You go on this forum and show your pet in your signature. Along with the two links. You turned the first links text into 'Please click here for it to level up, its part of an escape plan' and 99 people click it, meaning its finally lvl100. It goes through the space-time continuum of pokeplushies and appears next to the doctor.

Page 65: Let the the lvl100 being attack Cliche
Page 693: Wait on pokeplushies some more (causes the thing (thats already lvl100) to level up some more)
Page 1338: Get away, and take everyone with ya except for your brother (you can keep te lvl100 for something else then)
Page 555: Shout ''PEANUT-TACO!''