Would you rather...

• 4 Replies
Would you rather...
« on: April 21, 2010, 16:17:28 »
Simple. Would you rather [positive A] or [positive B], or would you rather [negative A] or [negative B]?
Examples:
A: Would you rather be invincible but live on a very low income, or be rich beyond your imagination, but die 20 years earlier than average?
B: The second one. Would you rather eat a large amount raw sewage or have one limb removed (you don't get to choose which one)?
...etc.

I'll start (obviously):
Would you rather messily kill 2 people in a long drawn out and painful knife war, or kill 20 people at the touch of a button but never have to see or face the consequences?

Re: Would you rather...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 20:46:41 »
I'd go for 20. And, since this game has already been made and has died, i'd like to start where we left off... so...

Would you rather go skydiving without a parachute, or would you go Scuba diving without equipment?

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 21:59:00 »
Skydiving without a parachute.
Would you rather have one eye removed or one ear blocked? (all my ideas are highly morbid, it seems :P )

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 23:34:37 »
One eye removed.  (I'd rather be a cyclops thank you very much...)
Would you rather pilot a rocket sled that can't take a hit (one hit and kaboom), or be in a jetpac suit that drains life for walking and shooting and flying, but heals you when you are doing none of the three actions?
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 00:34:28 »
We've had a game like this before that Miss Paula closed.

sorry, but I think this is superfluous and blurgh.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex