i'm looking for a few knytt stories.

• 4 Replies
i'm looking for a few knytt stories.
« on: April 19, 2010, 05:32:08 »
they don't seem to have been posted on knyttlevels.com. does anyone have them, and if so, could you please upload them to the archive? they are:

a story by fegon which i think is called "leviathan," in which juni explores an old, grey castle.

a story called "monolith" in which juni dies and has to journey to the underworld.

and then there's a story in which juni has to find medicine for a sick friend/roommate. i don't remember the name of this one, so it might be in the archive. do you know which story i'm thinking of?

thanks!

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
Re: i'm looking for a few knytt stories.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 06:22:55 »
a story by fegon which i think is called "leviathan," in which juni explores an old, grey castle.

I only know of two levels by Fegon, both of which involve Juni exploring a huge castle; the one with the grey castle is called Yggdrasil. I've just uploaded it to the archive since it wasn't there already.

a story called "monolith" in which juni dies and has to journey to the underworld.

Monolith is already in the archive, but the author, Kent Mudle, misspelled "monolith" in the level title, so it's in there as Monothith.

and then there's a story in which juni has to find medicine for a sick friend/roommate. i don't remember the name of this one, so it might be in the archive. do you know which story i'm thinking of?

I can think of two levels with this basic theme: Panacea by vdweller, and The Healer by Pale Imitation, and there are probably others (since the plot is so basic). Panacea is a lunatic-difficulty level with, I believe, all-custom tilesets and stuff, while The Healer is expansive and exploration-based with, if I recall, a few boss battles, and it uses a mixture of custom and default tilesets. (The titles pretty much sum up the plots. Panacea is about finding a medicine, The Healer is about finding a mysterious "Healer".)

Oh also this belongs in the general Knytt Stories board so like I'm moving it there.
good bye

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 07:29:01 »
i don't know why it was stuck in my head as "leviathan." i think the healer is the third one i was looking for. thanks a lot!

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 07:31:08 »
the healer doesn't seem to be in the archive, though. could you upload it?

Offline googoogjoob

• Forum Walrus
  • The Walrus is me.
    • View Profile
    • I have a LiveJournal. Yes. I do.
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 16:04:18 »
the healer doesn't seem to be in the archive, though. could you upload it?

It's like 50MB, and in my experience the archive always breaks when I try to upload something bigger than maybe 5MB.

So, like, I'll upload it elsewhere and edit this post later to include a link to it.

EDIT: I uploaded the level here.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 16:44:13 by googoogjoob »
good bye