[Challenge/Hard] Electrolyte

• 3 Replies
[Challenge/Hard] Electrolyte
« on: April 17, 2010, 08:28:11 »
Hi, this is my first KSA level, but for some reason it won't upload to the normal level archive... I got excited by the improvements in KSA, but you can play this level without it (it'll be easier at points).
Here's the link!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tflb7a

Feedback definitely appreciated!

Offline lamarblake

• ICU
    • View Profile
Re: [Challenge/Hard] Electrolyte
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 14:12:14 »
oops. sorry. too difficult for me. Made it into the second screen before I gave up.
From my perspective it's a lunatic level.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 14:53:07 »
Pet hate: if you're going to class your level as a Hard/Challenge, do the decent thing and set the Difficulty, Size and Category in the level settings. I have 50+ pages of levels. I need those filters!

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 15:12:15 »
Just played it through. It's definitely not Hard. It's Very Hard bordering on Lunatic. Luckily you've put in exactly the right amount of save points, so it's actually very playable, enjoyable even. One tip though - this is Knytt Stories - after all that effort designing and building the level, spend another couple of hours and make an Intro and Ending screen. I find it very unsatisfying finishing a level like this only to be greeted by the "you Win" screen. It can make the difference between a "good" level and "memorable" one.

Overall though a good effort.