Good news, Bad news

• 226 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Good news, Bad news
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2011, 15:25:00 »
Bad News: Now its really really cold.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 14, 2011, 18:24:30 »
Good News: Both LPChip and Nifflas send free sweaters and jackets to everyone in order to get them onto their sides agianst the other.
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

« Reply #212 on: February 14, 2011, 19:21:55 »
Bad news: The jackets are frozen too.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2011, 14:34:36 »
Good news: If you wear a sweater on a jacket on a sweater, the jacket gets unfrozen.
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2011, 12:14:34 »
Bad news:  The doors are welded shut by the ice!  (Somewhat of an oxymoron if I say so myself)
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2011, 12:57:05 »
Good news: All the ice from the bomb suddenly melted, opening the doors.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2011, 14:35:53 »
Bad News: The world is now in meltdown because of the battle between LPChip and Nifflas.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2011, 17:07:02 »
Good News: Nifflas and LPChip announce a seize fire. The war is over, and now Nifflas has new inspiration for his next game.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 18, 2011, 14:36:40 »
Bad News: LPChip refered to himself in 3rd person. This starts a new war between grammar freaks and him/his supporters.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2011, 18:49:31 »
The good news:  LPChip was writing a narrative, so the third person was excusable.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2011, 19:23:02 »
Bad News: Nifflas runs out of ideas for his new game (inspired by his war with LPChip).

« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2011, 16:44:09 »
Good news: He's finished the thing already, and it's longer and more epic than KS, even if you have every single KS level.

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 25, 2011, 18:23:41 »
Bad News: It's so long that no one, including you, will ever be able to see the really really really epic ending he's made. And that makes people so mad, they riot against him.

« Reply #223 on: February 25, 2011, 18:29:06 »
Good news: He makes it a few hours shorter, and a few landscapes epic...er... Epicer.
Edit: Fixed typo.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 18:31:52 by StraightFlame »

Offline jetio4

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 25, 2011, 18:30:29 »
Bad News: The same people loved the parts that he cut out. They riot some more.