Mafia 10 (End)

• 227 Replies
Mafia 10 - Day 1
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 01:06:16 »
FoS: StraightFlame
He seems nice enough and all, but the way his avatar keeps changing is disturbing me. It's almost like he's trying to find an avatar that will best convince people that he's not scum.

FoS: Mr. Fouriner
This name sounds awfully familiar. Probably created in the hopes that if one person votes Mr. F that he will have a fair chance of accidentally voting off the other Mr. F

and finally,
vote:anonymous1
Let's make sure the host isn't playing tricks on us.
Lurk more.

Re: Mafia 10 - Day 1
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 01:07:17 »
Oh, and you forgot to change the topic title.
Lurk more.

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 10 Day 1
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 01:14:21 »
Vote Dataflashsabot because I can

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 01:17:23 »
PP... you vote doesn't qualify. Also, Mr. Fouriner was killed *ahem* accidentally by my lawn mower.

Mr. Fouriner, nonexistent player, killed D1 via lawnmower.

No, this death does not end the day.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 01:18:42 »
Ok, cool. No anonymous player.unvote That means my vote must go to StraightFlame!
Lurk more.

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 10:22:30 »
May i ask whether you pulled that suspicion out of thin air or not? It's just that whenever i come across an idea for a new avatar, i take it. And who said cute Shinx are innocent? I just keep failing at evolving into Luxio. Let alone Luxray...

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 15:52:12 »
I might as well claim right away to avoid wasting lynches. I'm the hypnotized townie. Right now I'm supposed to be the third or later person to join a bandwagon.

May i ask whether you pulled that suspicion out of thin air or not?
It's in all probability just an early D1 random vote.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 16:49:28 »
FoS: Razzorman and PP

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 20:10:11 »

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 20:57:03 »
Based on 'S', as in 'FoS'. We have seen your action before, and the poor guy was proven to, in reality, be the Roleblocker. And i believe i explained PP's case as well.

semi-random vote:Purple Pineapple

Edit: Time for empty quote pyramid of doom! Lol, just wanted to do this once...

Spoiler: Pyramid of Doom (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 11:42:00 by StraightFlame »

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 21:57:08 »
We have seen your action before, and the poor guy was proven to, in reality, be the Roleblocker.
I'm not quite following you...

And i believe i explained PP's case as well.
No you didn't.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2010, 22:43:06 »
Razzorman, I find it very interesting that you have called yourself the hypnotized townie on your first post to "avoid wasting lynches". I find it quite interesting that you are claiming a role this early into the game, and I find it quite hard to believe that what you say is what you actually are.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2010, 22:46:26 »
vote:kaizoman666 because your PT is suspiciously (and amusingly) ambiguous

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2010, 23:07:06 »
Ooh, drama already.

There's no way to reliably test Razzorman's innocence unless the real one claims, and then we have a horrible dilemma on our hands that would probably explode a few brains.

Unvote because I can.

« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2010, 01:12:05 »
I might as well claim right away to avoid wasting lynches. I'm the hypnotized townie. Right now I'm supposed to be the third or later person to join a bandwagon.
I too am not quite ready believe this. Razzorman could go through the whole game without a single lynch off false claims alone. The fact that it was made d.1, however, means something. Typically stuff like this is saved for the deciding vote. False claims and whatnot. If Razzorman is not the hypno-freak, whoever is should most certainly claim. Then we'd have a good suspicion that Razzorman was 50% scum. Of course, Razzorman knows this, which makes a day 1 claim such as this a lot more plausible. Still, FoS: Razzorman

FoS: Razzorman and PP
I'm guessing this has something to do with the initial vote, does it not? Or my eagerness to cast the first vote in reply#17? The first vote is purely a discussion starter. Looks like I have sucessfully spurred a discussion, so unvote. Now before you start with the, "Oh my god! He unvoted to avoid suspicion!" No I didn't. It was my plan to vote first, start a discussion, then unvote.
Lurk more.