KS Level Recommendations

• 5 Replies
KS Level Recommendations
« on: March 19, 2009, 21:46:01 »
I have just played through Knytt Stories, including the official expansion pack levels. Wow! What a fantastic, relaxing, interesting game! Now, of course I want to play more levels, but the level archive site is a bit bewildering. I read here that it is being remade which is good but I guess I'm too impatient - I would love it if someone could suggest some good levels to try. Are there any that are considered especially good? I think the ones made by Nifflas are truly great so maybe that's hard to live up to?

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: KS Level Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 22:14:00 »
Well, if you're that impatient...maybe you might want to try the favourite level lists board. It's on the broken forum, so links likely wont work and it is gonna look messy, but maybe your impatience helps you ignoring that. (you can try replacing any links like http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?topic=842.0 with http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum2/index.php?topic=842.0 )
In any case, do note that that old forum isn't gonna stay online forever.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 22:42:22 »
You could allways try out my level pack (shameless self-promotion). There is a link in my signature. :)
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 07:18:13 »
Well a brilliant level that was absoutly amazing was A Walk at Night but that was on the old forum... which is kinda a problem  X-P. But im might as well quickly list a few levels - Sohe and the Rrokked by BaronCid and Old_Gil - Deserter Life by Farik - Island of Mimir by Sinix- The forever rain by the drowing darkness and lastly but not least Dont eat the Mushroom by Unklesporky. Hope that helped  C)p

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 07:25:34 »
I would recomend a really hard level that takes a while and can be very frustrating, but I don't suppose that's the type of level you want :P
Lurk more.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 16:29:25 »
Thank you! This was very helpful, now I'm in Knytt heaven :)

Purple Pineapple, yes, right now I prefer easier levels. Razzorman, I tried your Lone Traveler level, and it seemed good, but a bit hard for me now! I might try it again once I get better :).  I actually did try A Walk at Night, which I found on the old forum. Thanks to Paula I was able to download it. Loved it! Now i will try some of the other ones I found there as well, some good recommendation topics going on in the old forum, but I guess there will be new ones if it will be put down.

Thanks again!