Story driven gameplay: Spatial Thought Chapter 1

• 6 Replies
Story driven gameplay: Spatial Thought Chapter 1
« on: January 30, 2010, 02:05:53 »
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyw05txy2nj

The name really has nothing much to do with the story. Anyway, I decided to end it where it's at. Don't let the file size fool you, the music files are the real size hog, not the stage. It's fairly short.

I'm not sure if I want to continue this. I'm going to see how much people like it, and if it gets a good reception I'll continue it. If not, then it will always be here I suppose.

Re: Story driven gameplay: Spatial Thought Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 04:24:21 »
the music files are the real size hog
Did you compress them, like googoogjoob is so well known for?
Lurk more.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 04:27:08 »
the music files are the real size hog
Did you compress them, like googoogjoob is so well known for?

'fraid not.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 22:41:28 »
Nice to see another level with this concept, and the story has me intrigued now. But you really should work on the visuals. I think some of the screens, e.g. the first ones, were far too simplistic, and the different tilesets in different areas didn't work very well together... Maybe you should check out some other story-driven gameplay levels, such as Alamaster Moody's "The Outsider" (it's on knyttlevels.com) or googoogjoob's level.. what was its name.. "The Flash"? Yeah, pretty sure that's the one.

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 23:17:09 »
hm, i like it... it is a bit simple though... in the visual aspect... but the story is very intriguing... i'm ready for chapter 2 :)

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 07:27:52 »
Nice to see another level with this concept, and the story has me intrigued now. But you really should work on the visuals. I think some of the screens, e.g. the first ones, were far too simplistic, and the different tilesets in different areas didn't work very well together... Maybe you should check out some other story-driven gameplay levels, such as Alamaster Moody's "The Outsider" (it's on knyttlevels.com) or googoogjoob's level.. what was its name.. "The Flash"? Yeah, pretty sure that's the one.

I'll see what can be done

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 13:41:09 »
Invalid or Deleted File