[Request] Tileset

• 6 Replies

Offline BioShock

• Yes, I do like Bioshock
    • View Profile
[Request] Tileset
« on: March 22, 2010, 23:52:14 »
Im making a level called Sky Ruins, and ive been looking for a good tileset, no luck   :sad:
Well, im looking for a tileset with like a destroyed castle, and destroyed cave with dead knytts
If anyone can make that for me, i would appriciate it  :D
Thanks, and i would make it but i lack skills  :ohnoes:

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: [Request] Tileset
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 00:59:26 »
For the tileset, you can go to the public tileset archive. There's a pair of tilesets called Skyfall by Pip that might be just what you're looking for. As for the dead Knytts, you can probably make COs of what exactly you want, though I might put a warning in your level, 'cause we have some pretty young members here...
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline BioShock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 03:19:48 »
ooooohh, thanks for the warning, i better not make my bioshock level then  :whoa: (very bloody and a few "S" words, ill take them out lol)
Edit: Found the tileset, it works good :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:23:08 by BioShock »

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 17:17:37 »
Mature themes are fine so long as you state it clearly in the level description before people download it.
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 20:08:05 »
Precisely, no need to axe or censor it. As long as it's suitably labelled it'll be fine, and I'd hate to see people's creativity limited. If you have a concept for a mature-themed level, go for it. Many of us would welcome it, I'm sure.

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 23:42:19 »
"A Psychedelic Adventure" by Medic Ted is a great example of a level that has mature themes & language. I'm sure there are others out there too.

I'd recommend a brief warning on the level splash page (Info.png) also since some people do just download levels from the archive without reading the designer's "plug" on the forums or elsewhere.

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline BioShock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 23:58:58 »
Oooooooooohhh Thanks! In the info screen ill warn them  8) But i still dont want so many bad words lol