[Lunatic, Challenge, Large] The Ascent to Death

• 18 Replies

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
Re: [Lunatic, Challenge, Large] The Ascent to Death
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 18:56:11 »
Wow. I've finished it. It was huge! I have mixed feelings. For the most part, I enjoyed the level. I liked multiple endings and the huge world. On the other hand, I've never seen so many clones of the same challenge (mentioned above by lamarblake and PP) in my life. What was worse is some other screens, like luck-based ones, or green button with a runner animal and a shooting fish. E.g. the cannon in x1013y936 kills you 75% of the time no matter what you do. It felt like a Very Hard level with a number of broken challenges. Sequence of screens starting at x1002y1022 was a bad joke. God bless Nifflas and LPChip for the cheat :)

First mistake was a glitch too, x985y1014 didn't contain the small platforms it has now.

Keep up the good work and design challenges more carefully and creatively in Descent To Hell!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 19:00:17 by GrayFace »

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 19:35:22 »
Wow. I've finished it. It was huge! I have mixed feelings. For the most part, I enjoyed the level. I liked multiple endings and the huge world. On the other hand, I've never seen so many clones of the same challenge (mentioned above by lamarblake and PP) in my life. What was worse is some other screens, like luck-based ones, or green button with a runner animal and a shooting fish. E.g. the cannon in x1013y936 kills you 75% of the time no matter what you do. It felt like a Very Hard level with a number of broken challenges. Sequence of screens starting at x1002y1022 was a bad joke. God bless Nifflas and LPChip for the cheat :)

First mistake was a glitch too, x985y1014 didn't contain the small platforms it has now.

Keep up the good work and design challenges more carefully and creatively in Descent To Hell!

Get the Best Ending Yet :shifty:

Anyways, Thanks for the constructive criticism and i am glad you liked the level. I will do my best to make individual traps for the level. You do know that it will be a bit hard to accomplish because of the size of the level.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 19:40:36 by PeppyHare4000 »

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2010, 09:57:06 »
Already got the best ending 8) The normal ending was harder.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:12:12 by GrayFace »

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 22:58:44 »
Well, It was my first level so now i know my mistakes