Hardest level you've finished?

• 9 Replies

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
Hardest level you've finished?
« on: March 16, 2010, 13:39:55 »
As well as Hardest level you've played? this topic is inspired by Safety. :) I did it :crazy:

So what's the hardest level you've won?

Offline minmay

• View Profile
    • Cow Muffins
Re: Hardest level you've finished?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 18:06:27 »
Xeia.  Or maybe Insurance, if you consider that harder.

Afar is harder than either one on Very Hard thanks to a certain poorly designed blue place, but I was never able to finish that without cheating.

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 20:24:12 »
Possibly Ascension.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 00:26:10 »
I couldn't get past the first jump on Xeia. >( The rest of it wasn't that bad, though. I can't remember all the lunatic levels I've played, but it would probably be my ~90 screen level that got deleted in a system crash.
Lurk more.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 03:33:59 »
As well as Hardest level you've played? this topic is inspired by Safety. :) I did it :crazy:

Good job on safety there! You beat it on Lunatic or Very Lunatic? I too beat Safety and it's sequel mainly because I made the darn things, but if my own levels don't count then Xeia.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 01:35:23 »
Good job on safety there! You beat it on Lunatic or Very Lunatic? I too beat Safety and it's sequel mainly because I made the darn things, but if my own levels don't count then Xeia.
On Lunatic. I even forgot there was a Very Lunatic mode, it's been a while since I started playing the level.

Offline special_d

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 00:41:34 »
I believe I did eventually manage to beat Forest and Sky... probably not the hardest but that level is close to impossible.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 14:35:33 »

I also beat Safety! And the sequal! Possible my best achiments, but I cheat past one part. So maybe that doesn't count. But other hard levels, well... I have beat alot of Lunatic levels, Safety levels are prolly hardest. oh, I just beat industrial trap, very hard level.

:nuts:

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 23:31:48 »
I also beat Safety! And the sequal! Possible my best achiments, but I cheat past one part. So maybe that doesn't count. But other hard levels, well... I have beat alot of Lunatic levels, Safety levels are prolly hardest. oh, I just beat industrial trap, very hard level.

:nuts:

Props, man! You're the 2nd person I know who beat Safety 2 (with minimal cheating). I haven't heard word of anyone beating it entirely without cheats yet, though, besides myself.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 17:37:53 »
I may have beaten harder ones, but Happy Funland I and II by Mr. Monkey are the ones that come to mind immediately.