[Very hard] [Challenge] No Trespassing

• 5 Replies

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
[Very hard] [Challenge] No Trespassing
« on: March 11, 2010, 11:43:57 »
Inspired by certain projects for different games, I soon decided to make what is probably going to be the most violent and scariest Knytt stories level ever.

The Story
Juni takes a trip into the Dark Woods (You might've seen in before in 'Temple of Azulan'), but by accident Juni takes a darker route and gets trapped. Now the only passage leads to the 'Devil's land', a hellish satanic place filled with the scariest ghouls Juni will ever see, Satanic messages everywhere and hidden And scary traps for her as well.

Not for the faint of heart...

I'll upload more pictures when I build more, because I only started it two days ago at the moment

How might I abondon it?

Simple, I might be traumotized by my own level... Seriously, I allmost was going to put a screamer in it. now it's not as scary...
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Re: [Very hard] [Challenge] No Trespassing
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 15:24:58 »
Putting a screamer into the level would surely ensure almost no one touches this level. Dropping that idea is probably the best thing you could've done.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 21:19:27 »
Putting a screamer into the level would surely ensure almost no one touches this level. Dropping that idea is probably the best thing you could've done.
Yeah! What would be REALLY scary is put something totally random in! Like, say, the Burger King! And make him sing a random song, too! :D How 'bout "What is Love?" Original, eh!?

Edit: Ooh! And we should have ProtonJon LP it! :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 21:46:54 by Pumpkinbot »
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 21:52:13 »
LOL, Pumpkinbot, I was just going to say that the screenshot made it look like the bastard issue of Hieronymus Bosch and DEtM. (Which would not necessarily be a bad thing, but...)  C)p

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 08:40:59 »
Something tells me this level is going to be really quick to finish, maybe it's because I have a lot of inspiration to do it  C). Or maybe i'm excluding some unatural powerups.
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*