Crystal Greenlands

• 29 Replies

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Greenlands
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009, 23:18:52 »
thanks for doing all this lpchip.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009, 23:36:41 »
NP :) I already had this script lying, just never had the use for it. :D

Oh, and this can be a permanent mirror if you don't have a problem with it. :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2009, 23:41:33 »
it is a permanent mirror. you did such a nice job and I might just have you do it for the next Crystal Greenlands album.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 23:50:18 »
:)

I now also uploaded a .pls file seperatelly. It contains all the song in the right order. I can't get the player to play that file though, but its not really necessary anyway. :)

Just put the .pls file in the same folder as your mp3's and then open it with your favorite audio player that supports .pls files, like XMPlay or Winamp.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 23:51:52 by LPChip »

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 00:13:51 »
so what does everyone think of the album?

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 00:20:43 »
I like it! :D
grao!

Offline Rixanu

• Don't turn out the lights...
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2009, 16:21:28 »
I really like this album! If I had to choose a favorite, it'd probably be Journey Through My Soul, or Darkness Cycle-Death. Very good job, guys. :)

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 00:47:08 »
sorry to bump this old as all get out thread, but would the artists that are on this album be mad at me if this got a release on Cold Fiction Music?

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 16:21:27 »
Can you elaborate what Cold Fiction Music is, and what the result is if you do this?

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 23:30:55 »
Can you elaborate what Cold Fiction Music is, and what the result is if you do this?
just check here:
http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?topic=1435.0
it would still be a free release, but it would get a wider span of people to download it and get into nifflas games.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 23:44:31 »
I'm okay with it, as long as its just for spreading the music. I say this, because here, on the forum, its sure that that will happen. But as soon as other services start to share it, that gets out of sight. Thats why I wanted to know what will happen once the music is also hosted there.

Maybe I'm blunt, but I don't like the idea that I don't know what will happen with my music.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 00:04:27 »
I'm okay with it, as long as its just for spreading the music. I say this, because here, on the forum, its sure that that will happen. But as soon as other services start to share it, that gets out of sight. Thats why I wanted to know what will happen once the music is also hosted there.

Maybe I'm blunt, but I don't like the idea that I don't know what will happen with my music.
I would never release music without the artist knowing what will happen with it.

Offline Didriking

• The King of Umbrellas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 11:45:56 »
This is amazing. I've just started listening, but I already like it a lot.

What did you guys use too make these?
I'm useless when it comes to creating songs, as I can't get all the melody's and beats into my head. Whenever I listen to a song, I get a clear image of that song... But I can't make one. I'm a drawer
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
, not a composer, I guess :P
Still it would be fun to know.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 12:27:12 by Didriking »
-place holder-

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 12:19:54 »

I would never release music without the artist knowing what will happen with it.

Also, is there a note on the site that says: This music is for listening purposes only? As in: people will not use the music for any purpose, and thus get the problem to get in contact with us for permission?

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline lilmanjs16

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 23:09:22 »
as for the music label, there is a contact email addy, and an irc chat thingy for real time stuffs, so that if people have questions that they can either email me or head into the official channel for the label. and yea as for now if you'd like permission to be asked before the music is used, plz state it.