(Escaping Nightmares clone) Tale of a Pirate

• 2 Replies
(Escaping Nightmares clone) Tale of a Pirate
« on: February 27, 2010, 18:41:49 »
Yes sirree! I got this forum a NEW picture puzzle thingy!

Gameplay: Of course, i will make the pictures using Prt Scrn and the Sage ocean of puzzlepirates.com. In this game we will follow a character named FieryKid. We will start off with a picture, and try to complete an unknown objective. You post the actions FieryKid should do, and i will add the best thing to the story, as a 'page'. I will number each page (p1, p2, etc) and give them their own picture.

Story:
intro: 'twas a dark, stormy night. A grand frigate was sailing in the Sunken Hall... Then, somewhere out of nowhere... A giant Triketos! The biggest and scariest the crew would ever witness... and the last one... Only one person, called FieryKid, was brave enough to dare fighting it. The ship sunk. Everyone died. And FieryKid? Nobody knows what happened to him...

p1: You wake up near Descartes Harbor. You cannot remember anything. Well, i meant you just remember that your name is FieryKid. You go exploring, and find an empty shack. You decide to spend the nights here. This is the beginning of an entirely new adventure.

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
Re: (Escaping Nightmares clone) Tale of a Pirate
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 22:11:59 »
I here by state NO! You can  not make my game until it's locked. No one post until my game is locked >=C
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Re: (Escaping Nightmares clone) Tale of a Pirate
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 22:33:53 »
This is exactly the same as the old one except you're the host. 9_9

And I must say, the graphics haven't improved.
Lurk more.