[Environmental, small] Remembering the City

• 17 Replies

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
Re: [Environmental, small] Remembering the City
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 18:42:30 »
And with that, I think I have enough beta testers. The level is ready and scored, btw. Will test it a couple of times myself and then send you guys the link.
Gack, didn't notice you were collecting beta testers. Ah well, I'll just play it when it's done then.

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 18:50:57 »
And with that, I think I have enough beta testers. The level is ready and scored, btw. Will test it a couple of times myself and then send you guys the link.
Gack, didn't notice you were collecting beta testers. Ah well, I'll just play it when it's done then.

It is. Check the level releases forum. ;-)

ETA: Err, wait. You *were* one of the beta testers. I had you confused with one of the other 'P' people on the forum for a moment there. The more interesting question, though, is: who or what had you confused this thread/me/this level with? ;-)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 18:54:41 by Hmpf »

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 12:24:25 »
It is. Check the level releases forum. ;-)

ETA: Err, wait. You *were* one of the beta testers. I had you confused with one of the other 'P' people on the forum for a moment there. The more interesting question, though, is: who or what had you confused this thread/me/this level with? ;-)
Whoah, derp. I thought this was for Falling Water. XD