Join the League of Crap Players! ;-)

• 34 Replies

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
Re: Join the League of Crap Players! ;-)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2010, 16:40:35 »
Fossil was quite...interesting, if you ask me. Really strange but enjoyable concept.

Edit by THA EDITOR:
Yay, TOTPD.

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline Rock rabbit

• ~All is full of love~
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010, 17:56:53 »
._. I'd like to join.
I think I'm not that bad at playing, but still, I get pretty much frustrated, when I die more than three times on the same place. Also, I hate it when I have to wait for a perfect timing or when I have to do a super precise jumping. I pretty much ragequit those levels and delete them. Or I cheat >w>;
mmmmmm...yeah~ I think I'm pretty much a crap player XD

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 14:50:43 »
I'd like 2 rejoin. I rly want it, again, and i will not leave anymore. Ever.

Offline Cloudy Deity

• Loves atmospheric levels
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2010, 23:49:01 »
Can I please join too? Mostly 'cause I like the type of levels described in the first post the most  C)
And I'm not specially good either  :P2 I prefer atmospheric, pretty and plot-involving levels above anything else.
Personally I think it's to bad that Carn's trilogy ("The end of Paradise, Escape from Pain & Journey through Bliss) were as hard as they were, 'cause the plot and feeling they had seemed really nice  :^^:
Ignorance is bliss, curiosity is a sin and intelligence is witchcraft. No matter how much they push you down, you are always in control of your own mind. Don't let them tell you otherwise

~A follower of the free spirit~

Offline FlamingBurgerKing

• Please, Don't eat the mushroom
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2011, 20:00:23 »
Joined!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0<br />DO NOT CLICK Yume Nikki is EVIL! As Nifflas once said, Knyttwaffle. If you couldn't tell, my favorite level is Don't eat the mushroom by UncleSporky.]