[Level] Water World

• 7 Replies

Offline LB

• I failed the Turing test.
    • View Profile
    • LB-Stuff
[Level] Water World
« on: February 14, 2010, 23:09:15 »
Hey, I just found this old level I made ages ago. I don't know if it's finnished or not because of the way the plot is, but I was definantly able to beat it pretty easily. It's just... odd. So, I packed it into a .knytt.bin file and 'm going to release it to see what you guys think. Oh and, I don't know why it's so big. :\ Probably the music or something.

Enjoy,
-LB

http://www.box.net/shared/e0545xvl64

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
Re: [Level] Water World
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 22:00:40 »
Screenshots?

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:33:23 »
Screenshots?
Yus. Also, LB, where you put "Level", it's kinda superfluous 'cause all finished levels go here. :P Instead, put the category/ies (tutorial, challenge, puzzle, maze, environmental, playground, or misc.) and, if you want, the difficulty. :) It helps us members out a lot.

Also, since I haven't seen you around before, welcome to NSF! :awsum:
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 15:27:43 »
Like you said, very odd :/ I'm not sure whether I beat it, since
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Nice idea there with the unfinished world and everything. But I'm pretty sure it could've been made into something much more interesting, at least visually.. sorry.

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 21:45:34 »
Sorry for going offtopic but...
LB is on NSF since May 25, 2009, 17:51:42 but has only posted 6 posts. So, um, LB, why did you make just so few posts?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 21:48:57 by StraightFlame »

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 23:14:57 »
LB is on NSF since May 25, 2009, 17:51:42 but has only posted 6 posts. So, um, LB, why did you make just so few posts?

As a great American statesman (Abe Lincoln) once said, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt."

As for the level, it sounds interesting just from the title. But I'm waiting for screenshots, a fuller description, or at least categories (genre and difficulty) before having a look myself... hint, hint...  ;)

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline LB

• I failed the Turing test.
    • View Profile
    • LB-Stuff
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 05:07:06 »
I go to lots of places and switch around things a lot. I have a constant shifting interest, it's hard to stay in one place for long.

Anyway,

As for screenshots and difficulty and all that, the level isn't really that good looking, and it's pretty easy to beat. If you REALLY want some screenshots then I suppose I will make some. Just know that there's nothing special in the level, at least I don't remember. I think I planned to add more stuff bu never did. A lot of the areas have nothing in them at all to look at, and there is very little hidden things. And the world isn't very 'watery', I am not sure why I called it that. :\

Anyway, thanks for your comments, and sorry I had no idea where to post levels! I guess everyone has to learn sometimes.
-LB

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 05:19:55 »
Are you kidding me? Who could forget that all-green sig?

As for the level, I'm downloading it now. Well, although riddled with wallswims and voids, this level is quite fun. I especially liked the parts with
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:31:50 by Purple Pineapple »
Lurk more.