Upcoming Level: {The Deepest Dream}

• 21 Replies

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: Upcoming Level: {The Deepest Dream}
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 08:50:19 »
Hmm, I always thought that Environmental simply referred to the visual quality of the worlds.  As for getting permission, I was planning on asking the various artists closer to the game's release.  If they don't want me to use a song, I will use a different one in its place...
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 11:25:56 »
Getting permission can take longer, than you expect. If I were you, I would take care about this soon.

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 11:53:38 »
I like the title. The screenes are good, too. I'm happy to see, that we have nice levels again!

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 09:16:44 »
Update!  Permission has been granted for the use of the music that is currently in the game.  I am also halfway finished with world 3 of 6.  I was planning on making world 3 one of the most complex worlds so it will take a while to get to the fourth...

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

Love anything

Nakelyo

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 08:03:18 »
Really like the level's title, and the screenies are beautiful and very mysterious, love it  ;)

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 02:37:33 »
I have decided to make World 3 the biggest, by using several variating tilesets and a lot of neat nifty tricks.  There will also be a pretty big secret in there, which will only add more weight to the world.  I will post again when World 3 is finished, because it is likely that at that point, the game will be about 60-65% done.

Love anything

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 05:51:44 »
Wow, looks beautiful!
Can't wait for this! Seems like there is a whole heap of great levels being released.... Sheesh, KS seems to be self-reviving!

Oh yeah, two other things:
Life... don't talk to me about life......
and
My name is not important......
 8D
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot