Question about new KnyttLevels

• 5 Replies

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
Question about new KnyttLevels
« on: February 02, 2010, 19:02:19 »
Hello!

I just want to know if J still works on this. If he abandoned it, I believe, that I know PHP enough, to create such page and it will be great opportunity for me to get new experiences :)

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
Re: Question about new KnyttLevels
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 19:04:51 »
I think it's being worked on by LPChip and that it is not abandoned, just very slow, progress wise.

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 19:12:48 »
Then, seems that I won't be helpful :(

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 19:40:37 »
If you think you can be of any assistance, I'm sure we can see if you can help me out. I know what I want to add, and its not that difficult to create things, I just don't have enough time to work fully on it.

You need: moderate knowledge of php (at least know what you should avoid when it comes to security risks), know how to work with HTML forms, be able to use SQL, understand what a class is (though you most likely don't need to add to it, and I am there too)

I can assist you in certain cases, but I won't be around all the time. Do you think you have enough skill?

I can test you if you want to be sure. If interested send me a pm. :)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 02:32:20 »
If you think you can be of any assistance, I'm sure we can see if you can help me out. I know what I want to add, and its not that difficult to create things, I just don't have enough time to work fully on it.

You need: moderate knowledge of php (at least know what you should avoid when it comes to security risks), know how to work with HTML forms, be able to use SQL, understand what a class is (though you most likely don't need to add to it, and I am there too)

I can assist you in certain cases, but I won't be around all the time. Do you think you have enough skill?

I can test you if you want to be sure. If interested send me a pm. :)
Are you a bad enough dude to program a website? (Couldn't resist.)

Anyway, that's great that LPChip has another hand to work with. :) Good luck, LPChip and Runman!
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 10:39:26 »
I haven't faced my test yet, so I don't really know if I will be another hand to work with XD