« Reply #270 on: February 19, 2010, 23:57:33 »
--!> gets off of guillotine to avoid being killed by firing squad/--
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Re: Mafia 9 - Day 2
« Reply #271 on: February 20, 2010, 01:28:06 »
Aaaaand.. that's a lynch!

FINAL VOTECOUNT OF DAY 2
Salmoneous (6): StraightFlame, RunMan, Lunar_Tick, Razzorman, Mochalaate, jimj316
StraightFlame (1): Salmoneous
With 12 alive, it took 6 to lynch.

Story update
Soon followed many a vote. The final nail in Salmoneous's coffin was driven in by jimj316, once reluctant to vote.

Cheers rose up of "Yes, kill the doctor!" The town hauled Salmoneous over to the guillotine. One of the town members sharpened his knife in preparation for the inevitable throat-slitting. The firing squad lowered their rifles and aimed for Salmoneous's chest. Although a new practice in the town, being run over by a tractor was a standard execution method in the Pinaplandia kingdom. Salmoneous knew all to well this practice as he laid his neck in the wooden block. His wrists securely fastened behind the stake, the executioner set fire to the platform. The town watched as his skin peeled off from the heat of the flames. And then, SPLAT, it was over.
Salmoneous, Mafia Roleblocker, thrown off a cliff day 2.
It is now night.
Lurk more.

« Reply #272 on: February 23, 2010, 06:43:57 »
*drumming fingers on table. -_-

Right, then. 36 hours, then we'll end the night.
Lurk more.

« Reply #273 on: February 25, 2010, 02:13:17 »
Story update
During the night, a great noise rose up from SirLeroyIII's house. The town hadn't been sleeping too well, what with the mafia at large and the disturbance the previous night. They all crawled out of bed to see what was the matter. Opening the highly-decorated door, they saw a trail of blood leading down the great staircase and dwindling at the door. As they entered SirLeroy's bedroom, they found a limb nailed to the door with a warning attached. Bursting into his room, they found not SirLeroy, but bits and pieces of him strewn throughout the room. The bed was almost completely soaked in blood. They later found a chainsaw that had been thrown in the bushes lining the perimeter of his house.
SirLeroyIII, townie, killed by night 2.
The town once again took a head count, and once again, they found someone missing. Hurriedly, they burst into kaizoman666's dwelling. They found him, to their dismay, lying on the ground by his bed. Lifeless. All the colour drained from his face, and mouth hung open. StrightFlame, still claiming to be the doctor, knelt by his side. After he had finished his diagnostic, he stood up. With a troubled look on his face, he reported that kaizoman666 had been poisoned by arientosine. Lying nearby was a cereal box. An empty vile lay just inside, and there were purple stains all about the cereal.
kaizoman666, investigator, force-fed poisoned cereal night 2.
With heavy hearts, the town walked over to the megalith in the center of their town. Three notes had been left there during the night:
You aren't getting out of this alive, NES. was one. The next one was:
HAI TOWN! I HOPE I'M NOT DEAD LOL.

~Sir Leroy III

and
Why won't you believe my partner?
//Anonymous2

The town walked over to the ashes of the town hall, which had now cooled off, and began their discussion.

Spoiler: players alive (click to show/hide)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Lurk more.

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
Re: Mafia 9 - Day 3
« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2010, 17:53:53 »
ow ow ow i'm being prodded again
I would like to say that I have not been eaten by a six-foot rubber duck, and my computer, internet connection, keyboard and mouse are still functioning and have no comment of interest at this time.
now, I have important business to attend to:

--!>balances world's biggest plate on world's smallest nail/--
--!>endlessly turns over a page with PTO on both sides/--
--!>runs from PP to avoid being prodded to death/--

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2010, 21:58:45 »
Come on people. Get posting.

Why won't you believe my partner?
//Anonymous2

Even if there is an anonymous player there certainly wouldn't be two. The votecount only lists one more player than there actually is.
This is either the mafia or the SK trying to bring the anonymous thing back.
Just ignore it until there have evidence of an anonymous player even existing.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2010, 22:18:58 »
Ey razzorman, finally found yer brain's on/off switch?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:49:13 by StraightFlame »

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2010, 10:03:23 »
@Straightflame: How did you know Sal was mafia?

Why didn't you claim all this time?
This question still stands unanswered Straightflame. I still see you as slightly suspicious.
Both of these question Straightflame are very important. The town must know, unless there is an astronomically good reason against it, in which case you should tell us that reason. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I [...] have no comment of interest at this time.
Seriously? Nothing?
You have no question about if the investigator's identity was compromised or if it was a lucky shot? No question about how Straightflame knew Sal was mafia? No question about anything? You either have no curiosity or are mafia.
Jimj: Your really weird defence of Sal D2 was a bad move. It could have been a naive attempt at townie lenience but it could also have been a meditaded attempt to get your co-mafia off the hook, could it not? Jimj still hasn't given good reasons for defending Sal S2.

Mocha - Townie, maybe doc
@Runman: What made you think this? Do you still think this?
You posted this after Mocha's large D2 post, which, on closer examination turn out to be rather suspicious.

While reading an earlier Mocha post I found something weird. First you say you're willing to trust Sal:
Salmonelous:
Blah Blah. Read earlier posts. Willing to give him benifit of the doubt @tm
But then, in exactly the same post, you say that you see Sal as the likeliest candidate to be mafia (along with Jimj)! Explain yourself Mocha.
In the current time, my best bet for Mafia is a Jimj/Salmon; and Serial Killer as Dataflashsbot; merely for lack of posting here.

Straightflame:
Posts have been strong points; no matter how few
Posts have been strong points? Straightflame's posts had been nearly completely filler at the time of Mocha's post. And even after that, only one piece of information had the town gleaned from him, and we had to draw it out from him over about five posts until he roleclaimed doc. What were you talking about?

Shawnachu, NESGamer and Dataflashsabot need to post now.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2010, 10:39:56 »
Mocha was nightkilled. He was playing under a pseudonym.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2010, 12:47:05 »
just to make this clear:
I had no real reason for thinking salmon was innocent other than a personal hunch. I simply wanted to tell everyone my opinion so that we wouldn't kill him too early. even with my first post defending him, I still had my doubts. I'm really sorry I confused everyone by not saying so in the first place.

and, Lunar_Tick, I DO have a curiosity, but all I am wondering is who Kaizo investigated and what the result was, like everyone else is almost certainly doing. Also, StraightFlame knew salmon was mafia? where did he say that? (no, really, where, I can't find it)

Also, was there a post before my last one, but after PP's? I could have sworn that there was, but now it seems to have disappeared, and I can't remember who posted it. [/seeing things]

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2010, 12:55:50 »
oh, now I've found it. ignore the bit about SF in my last post.
also, it seems that SF suspected salmon because salmon claimed to be doctor, but SF is (probably) the doctor. this is also when I started seriously suspecting salmon as well.

« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2010, 14:07:15 »
@Straightflame: How did you know Sal was mafia?

I didn't. Atleast not under my definition of the verb. But, because of his behaviour, and claiming to be the doctor, it would have been obvious that he'd be a Mafia member

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 27, 2010, 16:06:04 »
Mocha was nightkilled. He was playing under a pseudonym.
Oh yeah.

@Straightflame: Is there a reason you didn't claim earlier than you did?
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

« Reply #283 on: February 27, 2010, 18:43:53 »
Is there a reason you didn't claim earlier than you did?

No, not really. I don't even know what possessed me to do that at the time i did.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 27, 2010, 19:31:27 »
As requested, I've been ordered to post:
I'm uneasy about the one guy who posted the note saying I'll DIE.
If anything, this note is most likely from a mafia goon, as I don't think there'd be a note saying I'd die from a townie lest I was looking shady like a moldy pie.
As for vote, I can not see any scummy responses yet, so I'm unable to see my vote thru yet.
If anyone was wondering, I did NOT post any notes at night, as that'd leave a pie of suspicion upon me for a useless note.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.