Mafia 9 - Night 5

• 414 Replies
Re: Mafia 9 - Day 2
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2010, 21:51:33 »
Stupid mistake. Do you have any proof? If not, then this makes you even more suspicious. It is just you and me. And, as you can see, there is four/five of us, and just one of you. And, while posting, i ScreenCap'd my inbox to prove that i am the doctor. If it is allowed to do that, i certainly will. May Krixus go easy on you, and i certainly hope you walk the Stairs of Light to the Great Council, and not suffer in the Bottomless Pit of the Dead where you get tortured by an evil shadowy clone of either Budja or Mochaalatte. Salmoneous, just aioghpqer ughioqeug eroghier opghboe uaaepdfgr buepbapne irubgpierg jueigoaeghouiehoiqh uiopgoe...

« Reply #256 on: February 17, 2010, 01:21:22 »
:sigh:... How about i turn on your brain, so you could actually think? (Deja Vu...)
I know this because i am the doctor. What did you think? That i am the investigator or something?
Please do not edit your posts. You don't want some supernatural event to fix things, now would you?

And, while posting, i ScreenCap'd my inbox to prove that i am the doctor. If it is allowed to do that, i certainly will.
It is allowed, as not directly stated otherwise by the rules. I believe someone else did it a few pages back.

Story update
It was then that StraightFlame outrightly accused Salmoneous, saying that he was in fact the doctor. Salmoneous denied the accusation, and instead told the town that he had proof of being the doctor.

Vote update
RunMan (1): Shawnachu
Salmoneous (4): StraightFlame, RunMan, Lunar_Tick, Razzorman
StraightFlame (1): Salmoneous
With 12 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Lurk more.

« Reply #257 on: February 17, 2010, 01:22:57 »
My bad. StraightFlame then told the town he had proof of being the doctor.
Lurk more.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #258 on: February 17, 2010, 03:13:33 »
LT unvoted Sal, you know.

Stupid mistake. Do you have any proof?
Straightflame, you keep claiming to be doctor, yet you don't have any proof yourself. Thus, you are being a hypocrite here.

Also, why did you go into a long and pointless rant in that post?
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 17, 2010, 04:37:58 »
He does have proof, he's gonna post a screenshot of his inbox.

unvote: runman

« Reply #260 on: February 17, 2010, 07:46:17 »
Straightflame, you keep claiming to be doctor, yet you don't have any proof yourself. Thus, you are being a hypocrite here.
Also, why did you go into a long and pointless rant in that post?
:sigh:... How about i turn on your brain, so you could actu-- I assume this joke isn't funny anymore and never has been funny since the first time i posted it?

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 17, 2010, 13:10:02 »
And, while posting, i ScreenCap'd my inbox to prove that i am the doctor. If it is allowed to do that, i certainly will.
It is allowed, as not directly stated otherwise by the rules. I believe someone else did it a few pages back.

The game is alot about not knowing these things and by screenshooting your role pm just ruins the fun of the game. Then I might as well get killed and hope next mafia game will be held by a more competent person.

« Reply #262 on: February 17, 2010, 17:56:02 »
That was enough... to prove that it's not allowed, AND to prove that you have an anti-town role. Who said i was gonna ask if it was allowed in the first place? Trust nobody. How about this: I protect you if you are killed at night... not!

Krixus... if you can hear me... go easy on this guy... let him walk the Stairs of Light... he's a good fellow, and didn't choose to be evil. PP forced him to ki-- What am i even talking about? He will just be banned from Mafia 9!

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 17, 2010, 21:21:49 »
Things are getting hairy and I don't have time to look through all these Straight shenanigans.
unvote
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 17, 2010, 21:40:49 »
Oh, I see.

:sigh:... How about i turn on your brain, so you could actually think? (Deja Vu...)
I know this because i am the doctor. What did you think? That i am the investigator or something?
Why didn't you claim all this time?
Of course you were supposed to claim. If you had done so immediately we'd've been sure of a lynch against Sal. Now I can't take your claim for granted so easily.
I guess I'm being shrill and polemic. Sorry.

Later: Oh yeah ok Straight is way too confident to not be the Doc. Normally I'd accuse this kind of shizznazz as scumminess, and I'd be right, but this time I think I'll have to just chalk it up to your inexperience to the game.
Sal

I believe in logic [...] !
:nuts:

I have no idea what you meant but I shat lolbricks.

The game is alot about not knowing these things and by screenshooting your role pm just ruins the fun of the game.
Yeah, screenshots shouldn't be allowed. It messes things up with in a whole other kind of meta-gamey way.

Also, don't fill posts up with shistle. Say what you have to say. Don't clutter up the thread with inside jokes and feeble attempts at tween cultural references.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 17, 2010, 23:58:12 »
The game is alot about not knowing these things and by screenshooting your role pm just ruins the fun of the game.
Yeah, screenshots shouldn't be allowed. It messes things up with in a whole other kind of meta-gamey way.

Ewhoops, I guess that was my fault  :/

Anyways, it's been way more than 24 hours with nothing for Salmonelous, thus I

Revote:Salmonelous
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2010, 03:55:39 »
P.S. Even if I don't post an updated votecount, it's probably still been changed on the first page.
Lurk more.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2010, 12:14:57 »
I'd really like to hear Jimj's view on this stuff.
You still 'feel' Sal is town? (Which is illogical, he's saying he's the doc, right?)

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2010, 14:39:21 »
I'd really like to hear Jimj's view on this stuff.
You still 'feel' Sal is town? (Which is illogical, he's saying he's the doc, right?)

after recent events (especially his vote for SF, which had no reasoning behind it at all), I no longer think he is the doctor, and is almost certainly anti-town. however, I am still reluctant to vote for him (sorry everyone) as I still only have a vague idea about whats been going on, and don't want to vote for someone who I am not 100% sure about. also, with him being one vote away from being killed, he probably isn't going to last too long anyway.

sorry if this post made no sence.

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2010, 14:52:51 »
...sorry sal, but I've looked over all the posts of D2 and I can't find anything to suggest that you aren't anti-town anymore. v...v...vote:Salmoneous.

--!>runs and hides for fear of having killed townie/--

P.S.please don't find my sudden change of heart suspicious, I've been worried about Sal since just after my post before-the-last-one.

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)