Download Saira OST?

• 4 Replies

Offline Klaymen

• View Profile
Download Saira OST?
« on: January 17, 2010, 03:06:30 »
I am aware that the music in Saira is available scattered around various directories under the main Saira directory, however I was wonderring if there is an easier way to acquire the full soundtrack in one package, including proper tags? I tried Nifflas's music (http://niffpage.greywool.com/files/Music/) page but it doesn't appear to be up there. I have thoroughly enjoyed the Knytt/Knytt Stories OSTs and wanted to continue in the same vein with Saira.

Offline Aptequar

• Energy is Eternal Delight
    • View Profile
Re: Download Saira OST?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 19:38:59 »
All of the music is in the .../Saira/Data/ folder, separated into each individual star system and planet. I suggest you make copies of the files before playing them, however.
Troi'r wythnos yn flwyddyn, troi'r flwyddyn yn dair.
love, light and hope The People We Never Met
and it's equilibrium The Elevator Beneath The Valve

Offline Klaymen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 21:40:29 »
All of the music is in the .../Saira/Data/ folder, separated into each individual star system and planet. I suggest you make copies of the files before playing them, however.
This is more or less true - the music is not actually in the Data folder but in
Code: [Select]
/Saira/Nifflas - 000 - Teleporters/<Star System>/<Planet>/MusicJust wondered if there was a more convenient way to get the music rather than manually gatherring them up from all of these different directories

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 02:18:32 »
get xmplay, right click on the + sign, tick the browse in sub folders, then select the folder.
Delete the songgs that you dont want, press the eye button and press save list.
now you have a playlist with the saira ost in it.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 12:13:55 »
It only takes 3 minutes to go through the folders manually and copy-pasting the songs. Actually, its a lot faster than it would be to download them again. :P
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D