Random facts about the music and sound in Saira

• 19 Replies

Offline Bram

• View Profile
Re: Random facts about the music and sound in Saira
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 14:32:56 »
Thanks for the quick answer. I already had a hunch it was hidden in that file. Is there any possibility to cut the soundeffects loose and use them seperatly? And if not, is it possible for you to upload the soundeffects? If it takes too long, than please, let it be. It's not a matter of life and death. I'm just extremely curious and I really want to fiddle around with the effects.

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 21:12:19 »
Thanks for the quick answer. I already had a hunch it was hidden in that file. Is there any possibility to cut the soundeffects loose and use them seperatly? And if not, is it possible for you to upload the soundeffects? If it takes too long, than please, let it be. It's not a matter of life and death. I'm just extremely curious and I really want to fiddle around with the effects.
I'm sure someone with Multimedia Fusion 2 can extract them. I think the file (the .mfa file included in the level editor package) even opens in the MMF2 demo. The sounds shouldn't be used in non Saira related games or products, but other than that feel free to toy around.

Offline Bram

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 21:48:24 »
Don't worry, I wasn't really going to use it in anything other than Saira. Sound is created as part of something, especially soundeffects. But I was curious how some sounds work. You know, like opening a photographers PSD file, or an editor's Final Cut Pro file. Analyze it. Toy with it. Maybe I'll use something in a remix, but nothing official of course.

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 01:38:28 »
Does Speak have any of their music available for purchase/download?
I dunno if they do, but you can find them on myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/hearspeakhere
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline ElMirador

• TuT
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 07:38:50 »
music and sound are awesome...
it's really really good.
[achvmnt]VkVSMDIAAACBwgAAgYEAAAAAAAAA[/achvmnt]WaDF is the one of the best plaformer games I've ever played XD