• 546 Replies

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the persons Av/sig/pt above you
« Reply #540 on: July 03, 2012, 18:51:21 »
Mathexpert

Name: guessing you're Asian? 4/5

Avatar: Don't know who that is but looks pretty good and your name is in it, because? 3/5

Pt: nothing? fine then... 0/5

Signature: Cool quote, still don't know who that is though, and still with your name? 4/5

overall: 2.75/5 (no Pt)
Will beta test, just send me the game...

Offline Denis

• I am the law only for my kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 08, 2012, 15:30:12 »
Swoopman2

Name: I guess there is a significant meaning in it so 9/10
Avatar: Hmm... I love the animated hair, yet pure green looked less disturbing. 7/10
Personal text: Humour. Sweet. 9/10
Signature: You're a beta tester? Nice way to advertise yourself! 8/10

Apart from the game, who is that guy in the avatar?
Son of prometheus

« Reply #542 on: February 05, 2014, 21:23:46 »
After all this time, Denis finally gets rated.

Name:
I guess it's your real name?
Score: 6/10

I hate how that thing almost never gets used in Knytt Stories. It's nice to see someone likes it enough to make it his avatar.
Score: 7/10

Tersonal pext:
Makes almost no sense to me. It's kinda nice and has that poetic-y feel to it, though.
Score: 7/10

Signature:
Just three words, not a whole lot. And neither does it have pictures. In fact, it can even be your personal text.
Score: 3/10

Before you get "butthurt" as they call it, note that this is not on the four-point scale most video game reviewers  use. Instead, 5 means average and 6-7 means good.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 21:34:15 by StraightFlame »

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #543 on: March 14, 2015, 22:02:41 »
Let us resume this thread, shall we?

Rating Scale :  0 - 5 (0 - wretched, 1 - bad, 2 - bland, 3 - decent, 4 - great, 5 - perfect)

User :  StraightFlame

Name : Free of unnecessary numbers, capital compounded word, not vague, sounds nice to say, interesting mental imagery.  4
Avatar : Not sure what it is you got there, but it looks like a custom KS+ character.  The background, however, could use some work.  2.5
Personal Text :  Apparently I don't know how a key works, since I picked it up.  3.5
Signature : A Steamsig and a quote from a quite-off-his-head user on YouTube.  Works well enough, and is not too obtrusive.  3
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 16, 2015, 20:52:59 »
Fubaka

Name: Very interesting. I googled and found user Fubaka on newgrounds.com and bandcamp.com. I think it's you :) 4/10
Avatar: Your own creation, right? It looks like a drunken golf ball or something like that :D Correct me if I'm wrong. 5/10
Personal Text: Ahhh, fan of music. 10/10
Signature: I see music again, this time as a quote (yours?), troll link referencing to Talps' level Do Not Pick Up The Key (you picked up the key? I picked up it too many times :D) and finally...your amazing level Cosmic Meltdown! It's a masterpiece I have ever seen and very hard if you choose the harder path and I must admit honestly this path is more enjoyable for me to play. 10/10
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2015, 01:28:24 »
(Off Topic)

Very interesting. I googled and found user Fubaka on newgrounds.com and bandcamp.com. I think it's you :)

Yeah that's me.  I make music. :P

I see music again, this time as a quote (yours?)

I came up with the quote, but I'm sure it's not a new idea.

and finally...your amazing level Cosmic Meltdown! It's a masterpiece I have ever seen and very hard if you choose the harder path and I must admit honestly this path is more enjoyable for me to play.

I'm flattered!  Did you find all the secrets, too?
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 24, 2015, 19:04:08 »
Offtop

I'm flattered!  Did you find all the secrets, too?

I'm not sure. It's been a while since I last played CM (or any other KS level; I don't have much time now), but I remember those parts with the keys. Very challenging and creative and took me almost 10 times or so to pick up them :D
My save spot shows me that I'm currently in the water palace/ruins/area, do you know what I mean?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 17:52:23 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran