Oh my... how i forgot...

• 2 Replies
Oh my... how i forgot...
« on: January 16, 2010, 23:29:02 »
My have i forgotten what a strange yet brilliant game Knytt Stories is.
Truthfully i havent played knytt stories or be associated with it for three months and when i played today it just took my breath away once agian. The sheer creativity that this game puts to offer is nearly infinit (or perhaps it is) the custom tilesets contain the authors imagination, the sheer simplicity of the ambient and tunes, the wonderfull gradients. No indie game has lasted as long as Knytt Stories no not even Cave Story (  :shocked: )

So this is just me expressing my thanks and other stuff well.. towards everyone
Nifflas
tileset creators
musicians
people who just want to help
level creators
LPChip and other Moderators and staff (also LPChip thanks for creating the new knytt level archive even though your doing it through you time)
and everyone else!

Well i guess this post is quite useless unless other people want to express their thanks.. so i guess locking time  :D

Offline Hmpf

• Now with less rain.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my... how i forgot...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 05:09:27 »
But praise and thanks are never useless!

Also, I agree. With everything you just said. Except for the bit about your post being useless.

Offline Sendy

• View Profile
Re: Oh my... how i forgot...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 23:02:56 »
I too have recently come back to KS, but from a longer period of hiatus (about a year, at least, methinks). Really, playing A Strange Dream, and going through the Manor and out into that snowy forest took me back to when I first played KS and the impact it had on my life. That's still one of my favourite spots in any level.

What's funny is that when I'm out exploring the countryside in real life, I always think of KS and get a very similar feeling to when I'm playing it.