Within a Deep Fanart

• 4 Replies
Within a Deep Fanart
« on: January 03, 2010, 03:10:06 »
I apologize if there's already been a thread like this. I noticed you guys had a Saira fanart thread up, but I couldn't find a WaDF fanart thread, so I decided to start one myself.

I'm a fan of Nifflas' works, not unlike most of you, I'm sure. I've beaten Knytt several times, played through bunches of Knytt Stories Levels (Both, official and unofficial), Played Geoffery The Fly and a bunch of other Nifflas games (Just beat the Saira demo today. I don't quite have the funds to buy the full version at the moment.), but I'd have to say, my most favorite game so far would have to be Within a Deep Forest. The day I downloaded it was the day I beat that game, and I've beaten it countless times since then. Nifflas is the absolute master at ambient and relaxing, yet challenging platformers it seems. One of the best game designers I've possibly ever seen. I've worked with MMF2 myself, and there are just some things that Nifflas does that just blow my mind. But I digress....

I recently obtained a Wacom Tablet and I decided to show my support with some fanart:

http://oniryushizobura.deviantart.com/art/Within-a-Deep-Forest-Fanart-148786299

Feel free to post your own fanart here, and comment about other fanart. Or, if there's already a thread out there just like this one, feel free to kindly delete this and point me in the proper direction.

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
Re: Within a Deep Fanart
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 13:43:54 »
That somewhat looks like WaDF rendered as a #Modarchive Story level. xD
Nice job. :)

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 15:12:44 »
Oh hey, it kind of does. I didn't even mean to do that. If you look through my DA Gallery, you'll find that that's pretty much my natural art style.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 16:13:39 »
Pretty. I've got a Wacom somewhere, maybe I should try this...  :shifty:

BTW, I like how the kid has the :awsum: face in the IWTBTG one.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 16:21:40 by The stickman »

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 17:36:41 »
That was completely unintentional, as well. After I finished drawing him, I actually said to myself "Wow, the kid is giving me his Awesome Face". I was going to change it, but I decided not to, just to see if anybody would notice.