Advice from Nifflas

• 4 Replies

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Advice from Nifflas
« on: February 17, 2009, 16:32:22 »
Nifflas originally posted this on the old forum.
* Every project needs one or two motivated leaders that can take initiative and decide what needs to be done and when. Some projects are sometimes absorbed by the discussions about how things should be, and hard work does a lot more for a project than talk does.
* Please don't post ideas if you're not ready to be the driving force, lead the project and carry the heavy load (or unless someone else you know has promised it). This is just to ensure that not too many idea topics that don't lead to anything show up.
* Try to avoid starting way too many projects, which probably means that none of them will be finished.
* As always, the smaller something is, the easier it is to create.
* A project here doesn't need to involve the whole community. A fan game with only a few contributors is perfectly fine.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Evil

• View Profile
Re: Advice from Nifflas
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 01:43:41 »
Can KS levels be posted here?
You know when a couple of people work on it...

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 01:53:06 »
I'd say that that sort of depends on the size of the project. Most of the time, I think, collaboration levels still fit better in the KS level releases board.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 02:28:22 »
I'd say that that sort of depends on the size of the project. Most of the time, I think, collaboration levels still fit better in the KS level releases board.
releases or previews?
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 09:54:16 »
releases or previews?

I guess working on the project openly can be done in this forum, and as soon as its released, the final product can be put in the releases board.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex