Merry Christmas!

• 7 Replies

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2009, 23:25:40 »
No, I'm not one day early! We mainly celebrate the christmas eve in Sweden, so we basically celebrate the 24th more than the 25th, and of course there are presents involved :D! Here are Saira themed wallpapers illustrated by Charlotte Winroth (who uses the name beomene on the boards).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 02:28:04 by Nifflas »

Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 23:53:44 »
Thanks! I wish you and all Forum Users a merry christmas too.
We in Austria celebrate the christmas eve also on the 24th.

And thanks for the great wallpapers.

Offline Vinterrun

• Schniggedi Schnapp die Daumen sind ab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 01:53:43 »
Tack
under re-construction:

Coming late:

Starwale *pun*

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 02:27:24 »
Merry Christmas :D

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 04:05:01 »
Merry Christmas eve! Here in America, we actually celebrate Christmas on the day. My family and I are going to celebrate a non-secular Christmas!

We still get gifts, though. ;)

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 04:12:39 »
I actually celebrate it the non-secular way too (I am Christian after all). I'd normally not have a problem with the whole "santa, christmas trees, presents" aspect of it, I remember I used to like it as a child, but the last bunch of years the christmas have become so commercialized that I can barely stand it. Most things that used to be "christmas feeling" for me is now only "buy stuff, disney, coca cola" - the shops gets their first christmas decoration in late October, it used to be December and not a day before. Now I'm reverting to something completely without santas and christmas trees in hope that will create some kind of christmas feel to it. Christmas music feels completely empty to me right now, luckily I found out about Sufjan Steven's christmas album which is awesome. I like the idea about christmas gifts though, even though I hope people would make into something that actually improves the world too (e.g. buy fairtrade and organic stuff instead of just products that produces more junk)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 04:34:59 by Nifflas »

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 06:08:28 »
those are some great wallpapers. I especially like Tuvstarr

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 08:32:56 »
Merry christmas!