First Colaboration

• 107 Replies

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
Re: First Colaboration
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2010, 12:00:23 »
I made progress. Actually, I have 4 screens.

My planet is Mlhas, system Sullen.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:02:57 by Comhon »

Offline rrc2soft

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2010, 13:06:18 »
 :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

...Awesome.

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2010, 17:49:05 »
btw if pyp wants the crystal, then s/he can have it.
He, and unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do anything with it, since I don't have MMF 2. X)

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2010, 09:53:52 »
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

...Awesome.
The fourth screen is in progress. I don't know the player moving well, so I don't know, if I make challennges. Do you want them?

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2010, 10:31:46 »
...you wont need mmf2 to make a level with hard jumping puzzles  >)
well, you can always use the demo
also updating screenshots  ;)

Offline Looki

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2010, 22:33:07 »
That looks awesome. :)
I think I'll look into customizable puzzles again once I'm done with my current project.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2010, 00:53:17 »
Yusano's Star system coordinates: X-700  Y-296
Froquoa's Star system coordinates: X-335 Y-103

Smeagle, When im done these star systems, Could you place the star system on those coordinates

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2010, 09:52:06 »
I can't work on the level more than hour a day >( and I must learn how to use the flags to make the challenges...I have big probs with the machines and lasers now, so I'll make terrain first. Than I must take some more photos of snow nature (grass snowhills, etc.). I must make more tiles, objects and sprites, too.
So, the progress of my level is really slow.

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2010, 10:25:49 »
...but your working on it!
That's enough!
i also have problems with the tileset im using

0_0

Im hoping to take some nice pictures and actually make the level look good!
Right now it looks kinda...plain

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2010, 13:41:18 »
@Comhon: Can you give us the info of star system sullen, I would like to know what Sullen's planets are about

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2010, 17:55:29 »
The worst problem for me are the flags. I never understand flags in KS completly, so it's a bit hard for me to learn them. But I try it.

@Comhon: Can you give us the info of star system sullen, I would like to know what Sullen's planets are about

Here ist is. Feel free to fix the misstakes...

In the Universe, there are lots of places different from Earth, but places, which are looking like it, too. One of the places is planet Mlhas in star system Sullen. Mlhas hasn't got too warm climate, so there are long winters. Most of the planet is half-year covered with snow. But in summer, when all the snow thaws, everyone can see wondrful nature...

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2010, 21:52:16 »
In the Universe, there are lots of places different from Earth, but places, which are looking like it, too. One of the places is planet Mlhas in star system Sullen. Mlhas hasn't got too warm climate, so there are long winters. Most of the planet is half-year covered with snow. But in summer, when all the snow thaws, everyone can see wondrful nature...

"Within our universe there are many places very different from our Earth, though also places which appear much the same. One such place is the planet Mlhas, in a star-system explorers are calling Sullen. While Mlhas is in an irregular orbit that regularly carries it far from the star at the heart of the Sullen system, every so often the ice-caps retreat as the planet approaches the system's center. In this short time, as the melting snow and ice feeds the soil, a remarkable variety and density of life makes this little-known planet a beacon for explorers and naturalists alike."

I hope you're not too offended by the gross liberties I took with your original text  :oops:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 22:33:19 by Widget »

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2010, 01:52:38 »
While there are the star systems that hold the crystal pieces and medallion fragments, I suggest that side star systems are made.

A Side star system does not have an important item (Maybe a hidden one or two). Side star systems will have awards for doing certain puzzles. If someone manages to make their own puzzle on MMF2 for saira, They can put them in the side star systems. Im planning to do a side star system

Star System: Uvera
Planet: Magmaru
Star Info: Magmaru is the planet that orbits Uvera. Magmaru is the only planet orbiting Uvera, Considering it's a remote star system. Magmaru is a planet almost made of pure lava. Its landable because of a small rock plateau on the planet. No thieves or official industries have colonized this planet yet. A guru placed in puzzles exactly like in Dragon Noir except he made the puzzles really hard. When all puzzles of one type is done, You get an award for it. Nobody got one of these awards yet.

Basically, Its those puzzles on the Red/Green/Blue Terminals but made so it is very hard to complete. The awards will be a gold metal with a symbol on it.

Red Terminal Puzzle Award Symbol: A Regular connection square
Green Terminal Puzzle Award Symbol: The Purple circle in the puzzle
Blue Terminal Puzzle Award Symbol: 1 Input Node

It is just an idea, I bet it is bad but an idea.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2010, 19:27:28 »
does anyone have updates, let me know.

Offline Comhon

• View Profile
    • comhon.cz
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2010, 14:49:14 »

"Within our universe there are many places very different from our Earth, though also places which appear much the same. One such place is the planet Mlhas, in a star-system explorers are calling Sullen. While Mlhas is in an irregular orbit that regularly carries it far from the star at the heart of the Sullen system, every so often the ice-caps retreat as the planet approaches the system's center. In this short time, as the melting snow and ice feeds the soil, a remarkable variety and density of life makes this little-known planet a beacon for explorers and naturalists alike."

I hope you're not too offended by the gross liberties I took with your original text  :oops:
Not, It's really good. Thanks a lot!!