Razzormans Knytt stories lets plays

• 8 Replies

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
Razzormans Knytt stories lets plays
« on: March 11, 2009, 16:44:37 »
I have done some of lets plays of KS before, and I am now taking requests again. If you want your level lets played, just post here or send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do. :)

Previous lets plays.                                         

My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline torg

• View Profile
Re: Razzormans Knytt stories lets plays
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 07:11:54 »
Nice let's plays. I would love to see you go through Gaia. Gaia is quite large, so it would be a nice lengthy let's play.

I look forward to seeing whatever you choose to do.

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 16:14:13 »
I don't think I will do that. Gaia is just a large environmental level, without any challenges or anything. (Ok, there is one, but its only one screen)
I dont think anyone would enjoy watching me run around doing pretty much nothing while trying to think of things to say. :/

4a

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 16:32:52 »
I don't think I will do that. Gaia is just a large environmental level, without any challenges or anything. (Ok, there is one, but its only one screen)
I dont think anyone would enjoy watching me run around doing pretty much nothing while trying to think of things to say. :/

Gaia is boring, in other words. :D

Offline Kasran

• TRANSFENESTRATIVE EGRESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 16:40:12 »

Not true. Gaia is an epic level in at least two senses of the word.

Anyway, Razzor: I think it would be interesting to see you giving commentary as you find the various endings.
grao!

4a

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 16:56:31 »

Not true. Gaia is an epic level in at least two senses of the word.

Anyway, Razzor: I think it would be interesting to see you giving commentary as you find the various endings.

...I thought it was boring. So much hype over running around with no real aim.
It's an opinion deal though, so yeah who cares.

I think LPs are better suited for levels that are heavy in plot or crazy stuff happening. Really, they're for viewers, and viewers will want to see something like that probably. Watching someone get one ending after another would get me pretty bored.
I can imagine Razzorman: "And... yep, it's another ending. This one is better than that one... not as good as the first one though..."

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 13:42:18 »
I think LPs are better suited for levels that are heavy in plot or crazy stuff happening. Really, they're for viewers, and viewers will want to see something like that probably. Watching someone get one ending after another would get me pretty bored.
I can imagine Razzorman: "And... yep, it's another ending. This one is better than that one... not as good as the first one though..."

Exactly. :)

Offline Carn

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 19:39:02 »
I would suggest one of mine of course but because the stories are all linked together it wouldn't make much sense just playing one...and I doubt my first one would be very enjoyable for people to watch anyways since it was my first ever Knytt level and is somewhat repetitive.

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 21:56:05 »
Hey just to let you know it is possible to get the hologram machine in "The Blinding Sun".   :crazy: