Trouble Running the Game

• 2 Replies

Offline crossproduct

• Legendary Guy
    • View Profile
Trouble Running the Game
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:22:16 »
I downloaded the game and installed it, but I'm having trouble. I looked for some kind of system requirements or troubleshooting guide, but could not find any help. I'm running the game on Windows 2000 NT, and here's what happens.

When I start the game, the screen is white with a black rectangle. When I push enter, the screen turns black and there's a small gray rectangle while music plays. I can move the gray rectangle around with the arrow keys, yay! But I don't think that's what the game is supposed to be like.

I tried the installer EXE as well as the ZIP downloads, but the results were the same. Can anyone help me?
The Shyguy sprite is from Yoshi's Island. The sword and shield are from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Both are ©Nintendo.

Re: Trouble Running the Game
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 03:46:35 »
Need to describe more about your system.

Processor/Ram/Video Card..etc

Offline crossproduct

• Legendary Guy
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble Running the Game
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 23:22:20 »
Ah. I thought maybe if someone had experienced a similar problem, I wouldn't have to go into too many details. Alright, I'll look into it.
The Shyguy sprite is from Yoshi's Island. The sword and shield are from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Both are ©Nintendo.