Mafia 8- Day 2

• 194 Replies

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 8- Day 1
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2010, 17:30:59 »
I didn't expect Data to vote for theiza suddenly like that. @Data: Is there any other reason for you voting for him (apart for the over participating thing?)

Theiza's next post will have to deal with some issues such as the return of the random vote of me mid D1, the other issues of said vote and why he thinks mocha was a better lynch than himself.
@Theiza: What you most definitely shouldn't do is one of those defeatist, 'I don't know what else I can tell you to make you believe me' posts we're so accustomed to around here.

Peppy's reasoning sucks but makes a Peppy/Theiza pair very unlikely (assuming 2 scum).
Oh no I don't think there any chance of a Theiza/Peppy pair at all. Maybe Peppy/Kaizo, but trying to pair D1 doesn't really work that well anyway, so I won't needlessly speculate any longer.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2010, 20:08:54 »
to clear things up... i first voted for Lunar_Tick randomly... then a lot of time passed during the day and i honestly completely forgot about my vote... then Lunar_Tick asked me the question of who would be a better lynch than myself... which i took to be a question that needed a vote of reason and not random, as i first did... so i actually looked for reasoning... and could only find that mochaalatte had not posted in a few pages... so i voted them (completely forgetting that i had already cast a vote)... i didn't stick to my vote of mochaalatte because to me i was only answering a question posed to me (it was my mistake for bolding their name and phrasing it as a vote)... then that leads to me sticking to my original vote of Lunar_Tick and my reasoning behind it... which originally was because i understood it to be that day 1 usually consisted of random votes... but i guess i misread that and that the first few votes generally are just random, not that the entire day consists of random voting... then after that... i gave my reasoning... which was due to his over posting (which i already know some of you hate, my reasoning that is, not his over posting)

On a more general note, over participating definitely is less voteworthy than under participating. Even if only 10% of what I posted was useful, that would be more useful postage than what one gets out of someone who is inactive.

It seems to me very illogical to actively vote out the largest poster because his or her posts are too large.

now 1st off, i'm a her  ;)

and secondly... i didn't realize there were specific "scum tells" i thought each individual was allowed to decipher and come up with their own reasoning towards other individual's actions... maybe i don't know how the game is played on this forum (not that i've played it on any other)... but i think its only fair that if i find reasoning behind something or someone i should be able to vote accordingly... and there really shouldn't have to be so many replies of "that is not a scum tell..." "this is more of a scum tell than that" "that's not suspicious enough grounds to vote someone" (and no i'm not quoting exactly so please don't start in on the "who said that then? can we please have a direct quote." lolz)  unless the mod would like to list "scum tells" in the beginning of the game so that us new players can find something that the rest of you deem a valid reason to lynch.

and i do apologize for my defeatist statement... but i clearly can't just go "don't lynch me pweaaaze!" XD

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2010, 02:46:19 »
Quote from: theiza
I apologize... I didn't mean for my mentioning of Mochaalatte as a vote... I was just answering Lunar_Tick's question...
Quote from: theiza
so i actually looked for reasoning... and could only find that mochaalatte had not posted in a few pages... so i voted them

^
Look at that blatant contradiction re. Moch. We have obv-scum here.

Lynch her!

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2010, 03:43:49 »
okay okay... persecute me for my misunderstanding of votes... i got tripped up by Lunar_Tick's question... i answered it with a vote even though i didn't intend to... it was my msitake... and don't you think if i had meant to vote mochaalatte i would have just stuck to it? where exactly is the suspicion in confusion? i see a few of you are trying to trip me up in word games so as to find a reason to lynch me... which is fine... but i stand to my non scummy-ness (are we even allowed to vouch for ourselves like that? or is that another scum tell? O_o lmao)

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2010, 04:00:13 »
I think you are getting caught up in your lies.

---
Scum tells are generally common sense.

Scum want to hide and be invisible. Scum want to push mislynches. Scum (generally) don't want their buddies to die and certainly don't want to die themselves. Scum have trouble finding scum as they have to lie.
Town (should) be focused on finding scum. Finding scum > surviving to the town. Town (in general) should not hide in fear about the nightkill. Town should (generally) make their motives as transparent as possible.
---

Vouching for yourself is null.

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2010, 04:12:47 »
where are the lies? at least explain that much :)

i appear to not be doing any of those things... including finding scum... because clearly after the holidays i had to start defending myself lolz

this all appears to be a snowball effect after i clearly admitted that i was confused...

once again Budja, please explain where i have lied?

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2010, 04:25:14 »
Vote Update

Thieza27 is at L-1.

Lunar_Tick: (1) Theiza27
Budja (1) kaizoman666
Theiza27 (4) Lunar_Tick, Budja, Peppyhare4000, Dataflashsabot
Peppyhare4000 (1) Mochaalatte

5 to lynch.

Alive
theiza27
Mochaalatte
Budja
Limelemon
Peppyhare4000
Dataflashsabot
Razzorman
Lunar_Tick
kaizoman666

2 days left to vote. If you want to request an extension then feel free to do so.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2010, 13:02:32 »
i appear to not be doing any of those things... including finding scum... because clearly after the holidays i had to start defending myself
That doesn't prohibit scum-finding at all.
I vote: theiza27.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 8- Night 1
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2010, 15:24:59 »
After a heated discussion and many pointed fingers, the town got tired and decided to lynch Thieza. Right after the noose has slipped around her neck and the block kicked away, a townie came running up, screaming "She's innocent!"

Thieza27, Townie, lynched day 1

Night 1

No posting in this thread. Night actions send me your pms.

Alive
Mochaalatte
Budja
Limelemon
Peppyhare4000
Dataflashsabot
Razzorman
Lunar_Tick
kaizoman666
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 17:08:13 by Shawnachu »

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2010, 23:34:28 »
Sorry for anyone who was influenced by me not telling you this but there is no serial killer.

EDIT: Btw it's not day 2 yet

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
Mafia 8- Day 2
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2010, 22:56:18 »
Day 2

The town awakens to find Dataflashsabot, Townie drowned in the river.

Alive
Mochaalatte
Budja
Limelemon
Peppyhare4000
Razzorman
Lunar_Tick
kaizoman666
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 23:31:39 by Shawnachu »

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2010, 23:00:58 »
Are we not supposed to know his role, or did you just forget?
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2010, 23:30:55 »
I have forgotten D: Updating

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: Mafia 8- Day 2
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2010, 01:09:44 »
Well, its a new day. Lets get to investigating.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
Re: Mafia 8- Day 2
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2010, 02:46:17 »
I start the discussion by voting Budja. He got the wagon rolling and refused to stop it even after I told him to. He also had no good reason.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)