Saira 1.1 is released!

• 51 Replies

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Re: Saira 1.1 is released!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2010, 16:19:16 »
Yeah, you have the ability if you specifically add it to your application - but without that extension in the app, I don't have the ability to do it, and my point being that it can impossibly be a problem I've caused, and the reason I make the statement is so that people don't try to suggest or guess what the solution is based on how they think I programmed it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:31:05 by Nifflas »

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2010, 19:18:27 »
Quick question, will future Saira episodes come with new versions of the game, or will they come in packages or something?

Offline Widget

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 08:45:43 »
For the time being future episodes will have to be user-created. Nifflas hasn't discounted the possibility of creating another (or more?) in the future but is too busy with other things at the moment. Saira episodes are a lot more work than a KS level, after all  :P

IIRC Nifflas did say that he may consider adding fan-made episodes to the basic package, but I'd assume that'd be only in special circumstances, if there was a lot of demand for one episode to work with the demo or something.

Hope I've not misremembered any of this, but the information is around. Just don't remember where, exactly, his relevant posts were  ;)

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2010, 05:12:03 »
For some reason, it won't let me download it. Maybe it has something to do with buying it?

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2010, 17:09:59 »
It seems the url isn't working anymore.

And aside of that, 1.1.2 has been released too. You can find it here:

http://nifflas.ni2.se/?page=Saira
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 17:11:58 by LPChip »
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010, 20:06:18 »
Oh, I was not aware of that update. Does anyone know what was changed/fixed?? (from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, I mean...)

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2010, 21:18:09 »
The changelog link on the page I provided really sums it up well:

Version 1.1.2
- Serial codes beginning with zeroes have caused some problems with some delivery systems. I modified the game to add the required starting zeroes on its own.

Version 1.1.1
- Small spell fix
- Fixed level format bug, nothing that should actually affect the game, but it could have caused troubles for third party levels
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex