multimedia fusion

• 3 Replies
multimedia fusion
« on: December 12, 2009, 22:28:07 »
If I get MultiMedia Fusion, will I be able to make my own WADF levels?  I would totally make a sequel.   Idea:  a Q-Bert like ball, that changes from red to blue every time you bounce.  You have to be blue to pass through blue lasers, and red to pass through red lasers, but if you're the wrong color, they kill you.  But your ball changes color every time it bounces, and you need this ball to get through the lasers.  New ball material!  right?

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
Re: multimedia fusion
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 23:46:00 »
We are already making a sequel. [/shameless self promotion] :P

Yeah, you can probably make your own WaDF levels with MMF2. I think.
All you'd need to do would be to modify the source. I don't know how hard it would be though, since I don't own MMF2.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline chipset

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 02:41:35 »
WaDF was made with MMF1.5, which means that you could open the file in MMF2, but you wouldn't be able to run it. My recommendation would be to remake it in MMF2 and work from there, although this is something I have yet to try.
:hiddenstar: - thanks AClockworkLemon!

Offline Saml

• now I've got a pie turtle too
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 18:01:48 »
I would like to/am trying to port the source to MMF2, but nobody has supplied any help as to why dmc2 is not working.  :crazy:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Now that stars are official, I can go wild down here! :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: :hiddenstar:
Quote from: Nifflas
There are many things you can explode. Cats, paintings of fruit, Kaknästornet, factories...