Saira Fan Art

• 98 Replies

Offline LightningEagle

• Who's the wacko, you say?
    • View Profile
Re: Saira Fan Art
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 14:52:42 »
To LightningEagle, SiamJai, Beomene, and everybody: MOAR ART PLZ! Your pictures were fantastic and funny and I can't wait to see more of them.   :D
I am currently out of paper, due to excessive printing of mathematics. :S

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2009, 14:58:24 »
Very good. :)
I left you a comment on the video. ;)

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2009, 15:45:29 »
I left you a comment on the video. ;)

Oh, I left one too. But you can't tell that it is me.

Offline karooble

• View Profile
    • My art -- I'm a pro and I take commissions!
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2009, 17:30:24 »

Are you Zo0x or SuperFinGuy? :D

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2009, 20:15:49 »

Are you Zo0x or SuperFinGuy? :D
Zo0x

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2009, 21:17:28 »
Spoiler: (unhyper version) (click to show/hide)
heyheyheyhey I made Saira fanart isn't it cool I used a photo of my sister as reference that's why Saira is wearing a scarf and a coat and a bag instead of a backpack but actually I'd say it's just that Saira changed from her parkour clothes to some more casual stuff because she's on vacation and admiring some creatures out of their natural habitat heh I guess the sandwalker is kinda cold there walking on the snow also the eye is kinda off but it's kinda off in the game too because it's so huge but whatever I can't shut up I'm sorry.
click the thumbnail it gets you to the fullsize picture isn't that great can I be part of the club now too?
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline karooble

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2009, 21:31:53 »
heyheyheyhey I made Saira fanart isn't it cool I used a photo of my sister as reference that's why Saira is wearing a scarf and a coat and a bag instead of a backpack but actually I'd say it's just that Saira changed from her parkour clothes to some more casual stuff because she's on vacation and admiring some creatures out of their natural habitat heh I guess the sandwalker is kinda cold there walking on the snow also the eye is kinda off but it's kinda off in the game too because it's so huge but whatever I can't shut up I'm sorry.
click the thumbnail it gets you to the fullsize picture isn't that great can I be part of the club now too?

ADORABLE!! I love the more "casual" Saira -- and I can definitely imagine her carrying a bag like that for all her camera-related paraphernalia. This is fantastic; the folds in the coat are lovely and I like the very festive, seasonal environment. :D My favorite detail: The snow edges around the feet of the sandwalker are just like the snow edges ingame on Sekkei.

Welcome to the club!  <3 I suppose we're now the Stylish Six? Skillful? Smart? Sententious?  X)

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2009, 23:02:21 »
That is indeed very lovely Paula, I had no idea you were that talented. One more person who's coloring makes me envious. C)
I can see your passion for the sand walker creature. They're kinda sweet.

Anyway, the encouragement from this thread made me want to do another Saira-related drawing.

First off, imagine what it was like the first time Saira by coincidence entered a small pool of glowing/steaming water.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/LightningEagle/Saira/saira-firsttimeflying.png
http://lightningeagle.deviantart.com/art/First-time-flying-147292325

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2009, 23:13:41 »
Someone should create a Saira fanart page. Some pretty neat stuff is being made, indeed. We have a skilled bunch of people here at the forum.

Offline Beomene

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2009, 17:48:46 »

You -shouldn't- shut up!
This blows my mind!
Absoluutely... drewlable... *uses as screensaver*

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2009, 19:47:35 »
9_9
I know my sister's hot, but please don't drool over her, k.

also wat you didn't know I was talented?? Have you never seen my deviantart page?? :P2
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2009, 20:24:14 »
also wat you didn't know I was talented?? Have you never seen my deviantart page?? :P2

Hmm.. I might have forgotten. :(

Anyway, you totally stole all the attention. >(

Offline karooble

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2009, 20:28:12 »

Hmm.. I might have forgotten. :(

Anyway, you totally stole all the attention. >(

She did?! I thought that was me!  X) Seriously, though, we're all getting our turns... your art is lovely, too, LightningEagle -- you have a hell of a lot better eye for backgrounds and single-point perspective than I do.  XD

Anybody have news regarding the formation of an unofficial fanart page? If nobody else wants to do something, I could set up a dA group (check them out here: http://groups.deviantart.com/).

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2009, 20:34:27 »
Ironically enough, the other picture, simplicity, is
Lurk more.

Offline LightningEagle

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2009, 20:40:56 »
She did?! I thought that was me!  X) Seriously, though, we're all getting our turns... your art is lovely, too, LightningEagle -- you have a hell of a lot better eye for backgrounds and single-point perspective than I do.  XD
It was more like I felt totally ignored, but I guess that's just something I have to cope with. I'll try to be less demanding for attention :S.

Thank you, I've always felt pretty confident in drawings like that one. But if I were to try drawing her from a different angle I'd probably fail horrible. Recreation of a certain character never works out well to me.

Anybody have news regarding the formation of an unofficial fanart page? If nobody else wants to do something, I could set up a dA group (check them out here: http://groups.deviantart.com/).
A deviantart group sounds like a good way to go. However, I might be able to throw together an actual website if anyone would want that? since I have vacation right now.