Downloaded, bought, and LOVING it

• 5 Replies

Offline Alan

• View Profile
Downloaded, bought, and LOVING it
« on: December 12, 2009, 01:09:15 »
Okay, I have to say... wow. I adore this game. Bought a serial for me, and a spare to give to a friend. Someone I know is bound to want one.

I'll edit this later with more thoughts. Too busy playing. <3

Offline Beomene

• View Profile
Re: Downloaded, bought, and LOVING it
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 02:46:01 »
Wonderful to hear!

Doesn't she have a really nice snap in her step?
I love the way she flows across the screen, not too fast, not too slow.
And it really gets tricky with the timing... ^_  ^
Let us know how far you come, but don't rush it!

Favourite places? Favourite creatures?
I'm thinking I will have a vote about which creatures too make the release-party cake out of.
^_ ^

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 03:20:18 »
I'm actually considering doing a let's play of Saira before I get too far into it, to get it all blind.. possibly narrated, too. Anyone like the idea of that?

Also: The wall climbing confused me at first, but now I really like it. Wall jumping just feels so much more... intense than in Knytt Stories.

Offline ZmillA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 03:37:19 »
played the demo for a bit, didn't finish it, purchasing the full version now  :crazy:

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 03:56:50 »
I'm actually considering doing a let's play of Saira before I get too far into it, to get it all blind.. possibly narrated, too. Anyone like the idea of that?
Sound great, but please. Wait at least a few days before spoiling it for everyone.
Lurk more.

Offline Alan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 04:01:16 »
I probably wasn't going to record it straight away. I was considering a blind let's play of it, but I prefer to watch non-blind myself. Plus, this way there'll be a gap of maybe a week or so between now and me recording it. If I do. :P

Edit: Okay, I've decided that I'll be playing through Saira as I would normally. I don't know how large the game is, but when I finish as much as I can do, I'll consider a let's play. There might be one, there might not be. Certainly won't be within a week, though. Don't want any spoiling.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:24:53 by Alan »