Armand's Music

• 2 Replies

Offline Armand

• Ich bin Zwitterartig :3
    • View Profile
Armand's Music
« on: March 08, 2009, 21:12:24 »
Okay everyone, first thing's first.

My name's Armand. I make music. I like ferrets. I also like eating cake and drinking beer. Also I like wearing skirts and dresses and such!

Now that that's out of the way, on to the juicy bits: THE MUSIC!

First up is my first ambient album under the name of Agathan:

Ambient Life.

Then, we have the second ambient album under that name:

Subconsciousness, and Thoughts Thereof, which has a more lo-fi, tape-recorded sound to it.

Also note there is a sort of weird in-between project I did, called Among The Living, which is honestly not my best work and mostly just me taking other tracks and running them through PaulStretch (cookies will be mailed to whoever can figure out which songs they are. I'M SERIOUS.)

Then, we have my minimal/Detroit-techno stylings under the name Zimmermann, the first album of which is:

Wissenschaftmusik, or Science Music.

So yeah, that's it for now. I'll keep this thread updated as time goes on and new music is finished, but I figure this should be a good taste as to what I'm up to these days. Enjoy. :3

Offline lilmanjs16

• Its time for some Pixies!
    • View Profile
Re: Armand's Music
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 22:09:12 »
the among the living songs, are they your songs that we are trying to guess? and folks if you don't download his music you are crazy. its very good music.
we all love each other. and thanks to those who like my dj mixes, it makes me happy:hiddenstar: thanks AClockworkLemon! makes me feel proud

Offline vdweller

• JapanStache!
    • View Profile
    • vdweller's freeware games
Re: Armand's Music
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 09:22:37 »
Armand, would you be interested to make ambient music for a game I am making?

http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?topic=78.0