Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2691 Replies

Offline canteven / ncrecc

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2685 on: November 22, 2021, 18:29:37 »
Granted. It's an invisible tileset, like the kind used in Strolling Simulator Pro (but with a 3 by 3 block devoted to an invisible grapefruit). It's so awesome, that everyone uses it constantly, devoting entire areas of their levels to it.

I wish there were a mod that makes invisible tilesets visible by setting the opacity of any pixel between 0 (exclusive) and 127 to 127.
I'm still around!

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2686 on: November 23, 2021, 20:21:03 »
Granted. A new KS mod is released, which includes that exact feature among many others. It uses a completely new level format that is not backwards compatible though, so all existing KS levels have to be remade in the new level editor before they can be played.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

I wish for a brand new non-awful breakfast cereal flavor.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 23, 2021, 22:36:52 »
Granted. New flavour is released and you like it so much you soon become addicted. However, everyone else think it's awful and it's soon discontinued.

While we are at it: I wish they started making that dark chocolate with sesame seeds again.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: November 24, 2021, 02:00:46 »
@VG I PMed you before I saw this but oooooh!
Thanks Polana! <3 I feel a little better today so hopefully I'm getting there. Immune systems are awesome.

Granted, they start making it again, but they don't sell it in your country.

I wish they would start selling my favourite ice-cream in the UK again. It's been so long!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 14:11:56 by Talps »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2689 on: November 27, 2021, 14:38:00 »
Spoiler: Offtopic stuff (click to show/hide)

Granted. They start selling it right now! However, since not many people want to have ice-cream at this time of the year, they conclude there's no demand for this particular flavor and just drop it again after a few weeks... this time for good.

I wish I could train a chicken to do my job with my employer being none the wiser.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 27, 2021, 18:24:41 »
Granted. Although the chicken is capable of doing your job, it otherwise acts as a normal chicken, so it shits everywhere, cackles all the time, lays eggs at unexpected places, has poor attention span and so on, so you spend most of your worktime either cleaning up after it, looking for hidden eggs and chasing it to make it to do same work so you boss wouldn't realize something is odifferent. You don't get the time off you wanted.

I wish for some sort of self cleaning floor at the kitchen.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: November 28, 2021, 13:23:53 »
Granted; your kitchen floor now has a sort of giant windscreen wiper which turns on every few moments and sweeps all the mess from your kitchen floor onto the floor of the neighbouring room. Also, you can't turn it off, and while it isn't strong enough to hurt you or to knock you over, it is quite annoying having it banging against your feet several times a minute.

I wish my house was better insulated.