Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2910 Replies

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2685 on: November 22, 2021, 18:29:37 »
Granted. It's an invisible tileset, like the kind used in Strolling Simulator Pro (but with a 3 by 3 block devoted to an invisible grapefruit). It's so awesome, that everyone uses it constantly, devoting entire areas of their levels to it.

I wish there were a mod that makes invisible tilesets visible by setting the opacity of any pixel between 0 (exclusive) and 127 to 127.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2686 on: November 23, 2021, 20:21:03 »
Granted. A new KS mod is released, which includes that exact feature among many others. It uses a completely new level format that is not backwards compatible though, so all existing KS levels have to be remade in the new level editor before they can be played.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

I wish for a brand new non-awful breakfast cereal flavor.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 23, 2021, 22:36:52 »
Granted. New flavour is released and you like it so much you soon become addicted. However, everyone else think it's awful and it's soon discontinued.

While we are at it: I wish they started making that dark chocolate with sesame seeds again.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: November 24, 2021, 02:00:46 »
@VG I PMed you before I saw this but oooooh!
Thanks Polana! <3 I feel a little better today so hopefully I'm getting there. Immune systems are awesome.

Granted, they start making it again, but they don't sell it in your country.

I wish they would start selling my favourite ice-cream in the UK again. It's been so long!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 14:11:56 by Talps »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2689 on: November 27, 2021, 14:38:00 »
Spoiler: Offtopic stuff (click to show/hide)

Granted. They start selling it right now! However, since not many people want to have ice-cream at this time of the year, they conclude there's no demand for this particular flavor and just drop it again after a few weeks... this time for good.

I wish I could train a chicken to do my job with my employer being none the wiser.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 28, 2021, 13:23:53 »
Granted; your kitchen floor now has a sort of giant windscreen wiper which turns on every few moments and sweeps all the mess from your kitchen floor onto the floor of the neighbouring room. Also, you can't turn it off, and while it isn't strong enough to hurt you or to knock you over, it is quite annoying having it banging against your feet several times a minute.

I wish my house was better insulated.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: December 02, 2021, 16:16:21 »
Granted. It's insulated by fresh horse manure now.

I wish my cat was able to tell the difference between fish and marimo balls without sticking her head into the aquarium.

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: December 22, 2021, 17:13:53 »
Granted. Your cat is psychic! Your cat wins Jeopardy by reading the host's mind on every clue! But then you and your cat are arrested for cheating. :(

I wish there were a game like Knytt Stories but 3D, with the same amount of flexibility as to what genres its levels can be in, and (somehow) just as easy to make levels for.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: April 10, 2022, 12:23:27 »
Granted, but it only runs on Windows 2000.

I wish for more self confidence.

Offline Lit Knob

• Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: April 10, 2022, 15:31:26 »
Granted, but the genie is not a native English speaker and increases your self-esteem instead.

I wish I could quickly finish The Skywalker Saga so my ultimate "marathon of KS levels made by members with a lot of stars" could begin.

"The flaw expert" -egomassive

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: April 13, 2022, 23:15:27 »
Granted. You will find out soon that many stars ≠ good level (in fact, many great levels came out before the "star system" or their authors weren't very active on this forum and thus don't have many stars) and you will wish you have spent more time with the Skywalker saga.

I wish it rained more in this spring.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: April 14, 2022, 00:05:39 »
Granted. However, every time it rains something unfortunate happens - your lock yourself outside your house, your car breaks down, public transport is cancelled, etc. - leading you to bring stuck outside in it for hours and getting soaked over and over.

I wish there were English dubs of more of my favourite anime, so I could convince my friend who won't watch subtitled anime to watch them.

Offline Lit Knob

• Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: April 18, 2022, 03:27:57 »
Granted, bot day R character iced bye a seal E oak scent, an you're free end jazz Kant's top laugh in.

I wish I knew why Pentavo Mapmaker is hated.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 03:41:41 by Lit Knob »
"The flaw expert" -egomassive

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: April 18, 2022, 05:42:16 »
Granted. It's because he's an anonymous author using various pseudonyms to make edgy "parody" levels, with themes that suggest his only source of timekeeping is a confederate flag calendar from the 1860s, and possibly that he needs 2 bottles of sunscreen to walk outside for half a minute. Upon seeing this post, he smugly seethes with rage as he gets started on the hit new level "Finnorum - Worrupt a Cish" that would leave H.P. Lovecraft opining that his political beliefs are a little far-fetched.

I wish the curtains in my room actually covered the entire window.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: April 18, 2022, 09:54:55 »
Granted; your room gets a little smaller to accommodate the undersized curtains. There is now less space for all your stuff.

I wish I got frustrated at games less easily.