Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2568 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2565 on: April 24, 2021, 16:14:49 »
Granted, but many of them have such low-quality audio that you can't understand what anyone is saying. There are also no subtitles or anything, and a lot of the cutscenes contain information you absolutely need to know in order to beat the level.

I wish KS World was a real thing.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: April 24, 2021, 17:39:48 »
Granted. KS world was real and for a few months was quite popular, but it had to be closed after some fool took the key at the Do Not Pick Up The Key ride although he was told not to and was decapitated in following incident. There were also problems with people eating mushrooms at the Uncle Sporky's snack bar and then complaining about hallucinations although they've been warned and also with some other idiot who turned off the wrong machine and was eaten by a crocodile and his family sued.

I wish default tilesets 83 and 113 weren't identical.

Offline canteven / ncrecc

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: April 24, 2021, 18:58:40 »
They're not! In tileset 83, the tile at x8y7 has pure white in it, whereas in tileset 113 it's transparent. As punishment for assuming a falsehood in your wish, you are sentenced to serve as screen x1004y1002 in Awful Mountain Climber Restaurant for all eternity. life in prison.

I wish KS had an intelligent AI to fill in voidscreens in every level with more screens resembling the level's style - resulting in, perhaps, infinite hours of entertainment.
I'm still around!

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: April 30, 2021, 15:04:59 »
Granted. AI is able to recognize wallswims, voids and other basic mistakes but is still incapable of designing well-thought screens without SGEs and some frustrating design flaws like one tile before water etc, so you either spent more time fixing those stuff than actual level building or release buggy level.

I wish clothes shops were opened so I could buy new pair of leggings.