Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2909 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2430 on: February 04, 2019, 19:02:38 »
Granted. You have one Indian rupee. It has been painted blue.

I wish StraightFlame would stop replacing my objectively superior corruptions his utterly inferior ones. Ahem.

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2431 on: February 04, 2019, 22:09:40 »
Granted. Now StraightFlame replaces all of your genuine wishes with objectively inferior ones. Wanted that car? Too bad, now you just have a detached moldy car seat.

I wish for news from abroad.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: February 05, 2019, 06:34:51 »
Granted. You watch a traffic report. Apparently Ab Road is pretty backed up right now.

I wish for one of those cool swivel chairs.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2433 on: February 06, 2019, 19:48:10 »
Granted. You now get an unlimited supply of swivel chairs of any brand and type you wish. You can even switch after trying a chair so you can try them all. But since I really hate swivel chairs, I'm also going to give you a curse. Every time you try to swivel on a swivel chair, the chair will break and you will fall.

I wish I could see the outcome of every decision I make before making the decision so I can make the best decisions possible, such as cheating in a lottery and stuff.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: February 09, 2019, 00:59:01 »
Granted. You then learn that if you decide to do anything you wouldn't have done had this wish not been granted, the outcome will be death from really extreme hiccups. You're stuck in a position of knowing exactly what the lottery numbers are every week, yet being unable to buy a ticket unless you put some totally arbitrary numbers on there.

I wish for an audio visualizer that's so good, that watching the visualization of a song is better than actually listening to it.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2435 on: February 09, 2019, 14:38:49 »
Granted. You get a simple spectral analizer VU effect. The plugin sucks though, instead of actually measuring the audio it hears, it just detects any audio as a gate and plays a predefined movie. But in addition, every time audio goes in, instead of outputting the same audio, some weird and ugly noise is outputted instead, which means the visualization even though it sucks is actually better than the audio.

I wish I had the power to make people forget about a decision they would want to make in the past so that I can alter the present and future.

Lol, nice corruption! I just had to reply. :D

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #2436 on: February 22, 2019, 01:32:01 »
Granted. A couple seconds afterward, you forget you ever had this power.

I wish for a 1:1 scale replica of Stonehenge in my backyard.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: February 22, 2019, 22:52:11 »
Granted, but it's made of salt and all melts when it next rains.

I wish to pass the rest of my accountancy exams by a good margin.

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: April 03, 2019, 22:36:14 »
Granted. You pass all of your accountancy exams to someone else.

I wish for 100 posts.

« Reply #2439 on: April 07, 2019, 00:16:38 »
Granted; 100 wooden posts show up in random places near your house.

I wish Scorbunny's final evolution will be a Fire/Electric type.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: April 09, 2019, 19:27:21 »
Granted, but it has stats of 60 Attack, 55 Defence, 20 Sp.Attack, 40 Sp.Defence and 145 Speed, and almost entirely Special moves, including from TMs. And it looks like the mutant offspring of a Delibird and a Mr. Mime.

I wish getting the scratch on my car fixed wasn't going to cost even more than the Nintendo Switch I was formerly planning to reward myself with once I finished my exams. And also that putting shin-high brick walls next to extremely narrow parking spaces was punishable by life imprisonment.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 19:35:43 by Talps »

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: April 21, 2019, 17:11:53 »
Granted. Unfortunately, some wise guy argues that the distinction between "extremely narrow" and "very wide" is arbitrary (see the sorites paradox), and manages to arrest every building designer who puts brick walls adjacent to parking spaces of any size. A bunch of messy politics occur in your country as legislators try to clarify what "narrow" means.

I wish the next Pokemon games would be released for PC.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2442 on: September 06, 2019, 14:52:53 »
Granted. They are released in postcard (PC) format. You have to send a postcard to Nintendo stating your next action every time you want to make a move, and then wait for weeks/months for the reply to arrive in order to see the results. 10000+ hours of riveting gameplay!

I wish I could carry objects of any size in my pockets.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2443 on: September 06, 2019, 16:39:06 »
Granted. You get to betatest a new pants with specially designed dynamic pockets. You can basically put in any object of any size in them. The only catch is that the pockets themselves expands exponentially in size due to a weird compression technique to make it work. Anything you carry becomes twice as big which makes it really hard to carry anything larger than that you normally would carry. On top of that, Another side effect is that objects become 100 times as heavy. When an object is pocketed that is too heavy, the pocket will rupture and no longer work.

Calculations tell us that objects that are just a tad smaller than what you normally could carry in your pocket become about the max you carry before the pocket would fail.

I guess that's a beta product. Maybe in version 40.36 things get better...

I wish I owned a suitcase with wheels that could infinitely compress anything I would want to put inside, even if the thing I want to put inside is larger than the suitcase.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Wibi

• View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: September 07, 2019, 01:45:18 »
Granted. You file a patent for a suitcase with wheels and infinite storage capacity. You don't know how the patent office accepted it, but hey, they did. And you don't know how anyone would build it, but hey, if anyone ever does, they'll have to speak to you first. Because you own it.

I wish Knytt Stories 2!!