Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2909 Replies

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2370 on: February 10, 2017, 15:03:20 »
Granted. The Earth stops rotating around the sun so it's always autumn where you live. Unfortunately, this triggers a major climate disaster that ends up causing the end of the world in less than a decade. Additionally, there are dead leaves freaking everywhere, which is mildly annoying.

I wish people wouldn't interrupt me while I'm still mid-sentence. So rude.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: February 13, 2017, 18:31:28 »
Granted. From now on, people lost their ability to speak in general (except you) so you can speak for as long as you want without interrupting.

I wish I wasn't tired of the world.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 20:37:03 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2372 on: February 15, 2017, 19:45:07 »
Granted. Your love of the world is rekindled. A little too much, in fact. You become so crazy about the idea of experiencing all of what the world has to offer that you end up spending all your life savings trying to do a complete world tour, until you can only afford frozen peas for dinner. Then you become mad at the world again.

I wish Bulbapuck would do an LP/Co-commentary of Dragon Myth with Talps.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: February 16, 2017, 15:15:54 »
Granted. However, the video was recorded in an alternate universe where Bulbapuck is actually mechamind90 and Talps can't speak English (so he's quiet throughout the LP). Here's the link for anybody interested.

I wish I worked at Kojima Productions.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: February 17, 2017, 18:49:03 »
Granted. However, the video was recorded in an alternate universe where Bulbapuck is actually mechamind90 and Talps can't speak English (so he's quiet throughout the LP). Here's the link for anybody interested.
I didn't know about that! Thanks for the link!

In other news, granted! However, Kojima Productions has switched businesses. They now work in sewage reclamation.

I wish... Actually I wish for what Veg wished for. I wish Veg's last wish hadn't been corrupted!
(I PMed Bulba a few months after the game came out to ask if he was up for recording together but he didn't reply. I think he's moved away from Knytt Stories again. 'Tis a shame. T'would have been fun.)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 18:50:42 by Talps »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2375 on: February 21, 2017, 20:58:08 »
Granted. However, my last wish was actually made this morning, and it was "I wish this cup of coffee wasn't so hot!" (which was granted, but then corrupted, as I waited too long and the coffee got cold)... so all we get out of this is a warm, somewhat decent cup of coffee. I ruined it all :(

I wish sitting in front of a computer almost all day long was actually good for your health.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline loner

• View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: February 22, 2017, 00:55:36 »
Granted! However any sort of physical activity (even walking) is now harmful to your health. All of planet Earth's resources are spent manufacturing and powering motorized couches and chairs for every person on the planet. Humanity soon goes extinct because of the physical activity this work required.

I wish Nifflas' game Uurnog wasn't a Humble Monthly exclusive.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2377 on: February 25, 2017, 19:27:31 »
Granted. It's now a Windows Store exclusive. It also requires the new Games for Windows Live(tm) 2.0 client.

I wish I'd glow red whenever I'm in danger.
Some KS levels by me:

« Reply #2378 on: February 25, 2017, 20:32:01 »
Granted, but you don't glow green when there are secret passages nearby.

I wish the word "knytt" had some kind of magical property where anyone who reads it immediately figures out how it's supposed to be pronounced.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: February 25, 2017, 20:52:50 »
Granted, but my portmanteau 'knyght' causes the human brain to crash, rendering everyone who has played 'Dragon Myth' catatonic.

I wish I could be enthusiastic about making KS levels again.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: February 27, 2017, 19:36:18 »
Granted, but, well, the level you're working at, is actually Vegetal Gibber's level and you're only editing it.

I wish people lost their ability to speak, because I can't stand stupid quarrels. My head's going to explode.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2381 on: March 07, 2017, 19:15:36 »
Granted. In fact, this wish was already granted a few posts ago, so you've just wasted your wish.

I wish someone would buy me a Nintendo Switch.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: March 07, 2017, 23:47:40 »
Granted; someone buys you a Gameboy. It has an on/off switch on the side that was manufactured by Nintendo.

I wish that the established accountancy system, which was designed to be incredibly obtuse so as to stop pirates and other illiterate thieves from the seventeenth century from understanding any record books they may managed to steal, could be reformed to be easier to learn and easier to understand!

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2383 on: March 16, 2017, 19:09:24 »
Granted, but this somehow causes old-fashioned piracy and highway robbery to make a comeback and become rampant again.

I wish I could instantly cook the dish I want just by hovering my hands over the raw ingredients.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: March 18, 2017, 19:59:23 »
Granted, but something went wrong so you was forced to blew up your house and there's no Harry Potter to save you and turn it back to normal.

I wish my new job (yesss, I finally got the job!) could bring me satisfaction.
Finished levels:
(my first try)