Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2911 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2355 on: July 18, 2016, 15:04:05 »
Granted. Time rewinds to the day before. Someone orders you to help out get firewood for the big bon fire. You're doing lots and lots of labor and you work your way in sweat. When the day ends your belly muscles are so sore from the labor you can't even get out of your clothes and just sleep in them.

So basically its worse now than it was before, but at least the reason why they are sore are different.

I wish I was able to program using the Symfony framework without having to learn how first.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: July 26, 2016, 18:57:41 »
Granted, but in the end the whole process failed, because of your lack of knowledge in technology. Get back to the kitchen! X)

I wish for better life.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: August 01, 2016, 00:01:48 »
Granted, you have a better life! But someone else in the world suddenly find their life gets worse, to balance it out.

I wish for the ability to assert mind-control over sergiocornaga when I want.

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: August 01, 2016, 14:10:27 »
Granted!  Of course, as a necessary part of this mind-connecting procedure, he can now assert mind-control over you, as well.

I wish I was better at coming up with new melodies.  It seems like all my favorite tunes come from second or third attempts at melodies I've already made.
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #2359 on: August 21, 2016, 04:06:58 »
Granted! You're can now come up with creative new melodies with ease. However, you're incapable of fleshing out anything for the song beyond the basic melody leaving you with countless half-finished songs.

I wish I knew what to wish for.

« Reply #2360 on: October 16, 2016, 13:07:21 »
Granted, but it takes almost 2 months for someone to come up with a corruption and something else to wish for.

I wish everyone except me knew what to wish for.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: October 20, 2016, 01:09:53 »
Granted, but unfortunately all your hair falls out.

I wish LPChip would sneakily change Bulbapuck's username to 'Ivypuck'.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #2362 on: October 20, 2016, 01:32:48 »
Granted! He immediately changed it back so no one even noticed.

I wish I was more motivated.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: November 14, 2016, 18:02:05 »
Granted. You are highly motivated, but someone else is even more motivated so you can't succeed anyway.

I wish I didn't have a missed call from an unknown number.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2364 on: December 27, 2016, 20:40:14 »
Granted. The timeline is altered to reflect the fact that you answered that call. It was a really persuasive telemarketer trying to sell you a bunch of stuff you didn't really need. Unfortunately for you (and your wallet), he succeeded. But hey, on the plus side, if you ever need to make exactly one and a half toast at the same time, you now have the necessary tool for that!

I wish I had a pair of AA batteries that lasted forever.
Some KS levels by me:

« Reply #2365 on: January 08, 2017, 01:40:14 »
Granted, but they're triangular for some reason, so you can't use them.

I wish the KS+ Templates.zip had templates for every usable CO, instead of just a few.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2366 on: January 08, 2017, 15:11:00 »
Granted. The Templates.zip file is updated with separate sprite sheets for every KS object. Unfortunately, ego becomes blinded by greed and decides to put a password on the ZIP file, charging $14.99 for access to the whole package.

I wish I had a machine with a triangular battery socket, so I could put my eternally-charged triangular batteries to good use. They don't work very well as paperweights :/
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: January 08, 2017, 21:51:51 »
You get your battery slot on an electric car. However your batteries have the same power output per second as normal AA batteries so your car is easily outpaced by passing ants. Also, you struggle to find replacement paperweights.

I wish we could work out why the USB ports on my new build PC don't work. £1200 is a lot to spend, even for a really good paperweight.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2368 on: January 09, 2017, 17:31:59 »
Granted. You discover the reason why the USB ports aren't working: it's because the area of the southbridge chip that should contain the USB controller logic is actually filled with toffee instead of silicon. Unfortunately, this requires you to replace the entire motherboard. Also, the toffee filling tastes horrible after being inside a semiconductor chip for months.

Spoiler: Troubleshooting (click to show/hide)

I wish I could shoot a beam from the palm of my hands. It'd be great for parties!
Some KS levels by me:

« Reply #2369 on: February 06, 2017, 18:28:14 »
Granted, but it's the Beam ability from Kirby's Adventure (i.e. the one from back when Beam was a clunky, barely-usable mess).

I wish it was autumn all year round.