Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2911 Replies

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2325 on: March 28, 2016, 17:13:40 »
Granted: you can't feel hunger anymore. Now you have to force yourself to eat food everyday even if you don't want to, which sucks.

I wish I could level up and get stronger/faster/smarter by completing real life tasks.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: March 29, 2016, 00:04:50 »
I wish I could level up and get stronger/faster/smarter by completing real life tasks.
Wish granted!  However, just for the sake of balancing, you have to start at level 1.  You can't even lift yourself out of bed, and are forced to do small leg exercises daily if you ever wish to walk again.

I wish it was easier to heat up soup in a microwave.
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #2327 on: March 29, 2016, 03:46:07 »
Granted. Soup now heats of super quickly and easily. Unfortunately the new stress on the microwave causes it to always explode leaving you with no soup ever again.

I wish my hand wasn't cold.

Offline bulbapuck

• One day hoping to become Venopuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: March 29, 2016, 13:35:07 »
Granted, you wish upon a star and suddenly see it fall. It's wonderous, magic, until it grows bigger. And bigger. And bigger. It's an asteroid.
It hits the ground, annihilating everyone closeby. The shockwave spreads around the world killing all surface-dwellers. Some find recluse in their shelter, but humanity is at its knees. But in the toughest of times humans are excellent to adapt. Over hundreds of years the population starts to rise again, civilizations start to form and a new age of exploration takes place.
The incident has radically changed the world as we know, continents have shifted and not before long an expedition to the site of impact is sent out.
A massive crater, larger than anyone can imagine, completely empty. A huge barren wasteland lies inside, completely void of life.
As the crew examine the crater, only one thing is found, a human hand.
It's luke-warm.

I wish I was a better writer.
Emma fell down a well - Enviromental KS level inspired by Salmoneous/Elder
Level in the works: Whitebow Island

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2329 on: April 05, 2016, 17:53:12 »
Granted. You become a famous writer. However, just as horror movies have taught us, this compels you to pursue a bohemian lifestyle and move into a creepy haunted house in search of inspiration. Very bad things happen there.

I wish I could read other people's thoughts.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: April 05, 2016, 19:09:07 »
Granted, but a strange thing happens while you're sleeping. A man appeared in your bedroom and kills you unexpectedly, because you are not able to read thoughts during sleeping.

I wish I wasn't sick.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2331 on: April 05, 2016, 22:35:43 »
Granted. your illness is magically cured. You feel alive and well. However, everyone else is sick now. They all have a different illness though, coming near someone else will most definitely cause you to become sick again. They all have their lives so they keep infecting others and the sickness never ends. You end up being completely isolated from everyone else because you don't want to become sick again.

I wish this job I applied for would work out somehow.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: April 05, 2016, 23:10:13 »
Granted, the job works out for someone else!

I wish for a better computer.

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2333 on: April 06, 2016, 14:13:38 »
Granted, but your new computer is 10x the size of your previous one and 20x power-hungrier. It sucks the life from the land just so you can browse the Internet. After a few months of use, Juni shows up and disables it permanently.

I wish I could wake up well rested and feeling fully awake, without having to gulp down a gallon of black slimy coffee every morning.
Some KS levels by me:

Offline rainulous

• I never picked up the key.
    • View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #2334 on: June 04, 2016, 01:16:03 »
Granted. No longer do you need coffee. Instead you feed on human souls.

I wish the KS level I'm working on was finished.
Thanks for the stars, everyone!

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: June 04, 2016, 02:32:07 »
Tadaa! It's finished! Unfortunately, it's rubbish.

I wish the KS level I'm working on was finished!

Offline Ultigonio

• I'm sleepy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: June 04, 2016, 02:52:24 »
I wish the KS level I'm working on was finished!
Boom!  Done!  There are wallswims and voidscreens everywhere and it turned out that all that hard work you did with flags needs to be completely redone because there's a situation where the level can become unbeatable!

Man, now I wish the KS level that I'm working on was finished!!
Indefinitely Held Off:
Pouring
Complete:
This Level Plays Itself!

My SoundCloud

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2337 on: June 05, 2016, 12:17:24 »
Granted. You lost inspiration to work on your level and you decide to edit other levels to see how they done it and gain some inspiration and ideas that way.

You find a nice idea in one of the other levels and edit the level and play around with that idea to make it unique and fitting for your unfinished level.

When you're nearly done with it, your boss calls you and he needs you urgently. A major crisis and every second you get later might mean you lose your job. In a quick motion you save this test level as, and accidentally overwrite this level that you're working on and wish it was finished.

You head to work and when you arrive there, your boss informs you that the crisis has been dealt with, he apologises and you head back home. When you load your own level, you find out its completely gone, and now that other level is there. It is a finished level, but its not yours, so its pointless. As you've basically lost your old level, you're finished with that level!

I wish today is going to be as awesome as I think it will be.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: June 05, 2016, 14:08:37 »
Granted, although your day was supposed to be way more awesome than you initially thought it would be.

I wish for 100 :hiddenstar:.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2339 on: June 05, 2016, 23:36:20 »
Granted. Spirits are fun with numbers though, so that minus sign in front of it, is only a minor detail.

I wish today had gone as I had hoped it would.

@ixMarcel, PM me when you've read this and I'll restore your starcount back to what it supposed to be. :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 23:39:13 by LPChip »

MODPlug Central Forum