Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2933 Replies

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2100 on: August 12, 2014, 22:56:59 »
Granted. You have eaten them all unconsciously when sleepwalking. Next time you fall asleep you might kill someone you love and don't know about it. Good night.

I wish someone uploaded new big easy KS level with custom tilesets, objects and music, with good story and that I played it and liked it.

« Reply #2101 on: August 12, 2014, 23:10:14 »
Granted. This happened once; it will not happen again.

I wish I had a proof showing exactly one of the following:

a) that P=NP;

b) that P=/=NP.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

« Reply #2102 on: August 12, 2014, 23:59:46 »
Granted; you now have proof that coming up with a solution for something is not the same as solving it. This surprises nobody as it's self-evidence 101.

Alternatively: You now have proof that P = NP, where P equals 0 and N equals 26. This surprises nobody as it's self-evidence 101.

I wish i knew and could remember everything there is to know about the Replay Value AU and how to roleplay in it.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: August 13, 2014, 19:19:51 »
Granted, but they closed the website.

I wish I could play billiards.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #2104 on: August 14, 2014, 21:10:32 »
Granted. You could play billiards. Nothing has changed; congratulations on wasting your wish!

I wish people would participate in my challenges (http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=6414.0).

« Reply #2105 on: August 15, 2014, 00:48:16 »
Granted, but you get no feedback from anyone whatsoever.

I wish i was in thCeWtohlevaitere.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: August 15, 2014, 18:36:43 »
Granted. It's SthCtreWaitoghlehvtaFitlereme now. Theatres' owners, producers and playwrights are going to sue you and CWolvie because of lost profit.

I wish smileys on this forum weren't violet.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: August 15, 2014, 19:53:36 »
Granted. They are violent.
(I'm not sure, but I think you used this wish before, didn't you?)

I wish somebody could help me pass this point in Salvation.
(and seriously, I can't go any further :/ )
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 19:56:43 by CWolvie »
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: August 16, 2014, 00:15:54 »
Someone offers to help... by explaining how to cheat.

I wish the tileset I'm currently using wasn't so complex and slow to use... and that the 30 useless tiles were filled with useful stuff.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 00:17:29 by Talps »

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: August 16, 2014, 04:07:31 »
Granted, you travel back in time and force the tileset's creator to make it much more usable. They also put in a secret message saying "Talps's face is a butt" which you don't find until you've already released the level.
(Incidentally, is it one of Nurykabe's tilesets?)

I wish I could eat all the doughnuts I want without any ill effects to my health.

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: August 16, 2014, 05:15:08 »
Granted, you can eat all the baked (not fried) doughnuts made with brown rice flour, banana, kale, kelp and lima-beans that you want. This turns out to be 1/20th (5%) of a single doughnut, and eating that one bite causes no ill effects to your health whatsoever.

"♪ I wish I was an Oscar Meyer wiener... ♫"

(And everyone wishes I hadn't sung that, as I am grotesquely tone-deaf! Thank goodness for text-only interfaces.)

Actually, it's eggplant.

« Reply #2111 on: August 16, 2014, 14:41:28 »
Granted. You are now a sausage. This implies, amongst other things, that you are not alive.

I wish I were Vanamonde.

ETA: CWolvie, look in the Salvation V.2 thread.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 15:07:38 by Chrysophylax »

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: August 16, 2014, 19:44:35 »
Granted! You are a complex, algebraic... thing.

(Meh, I Googled it and that was the first thing that came up.)

I wish for people to stop making wishes that I don't understand!

Granted! Your lunch now consists entirely of chorizo. In fact, all food is now chorizo.
Noo, see, corruption is supposed to be a bad thing!

Granted, you travel back in time and force the tileset's creator to make it much more usable. They also put in a secret message saying "Talps's face is a butt" which you don't find until you've already released the level.
(Incidentally, is it one of Nurykabe's tilesets?)
It's this.
Lovely but complex! I'm only using the bricks and the black tiles plus the relevant decorations for these parts; the more... conventional land tiles don't go with them so well, but outside of hyperbole I guess that's just how I decide to use it. Still, I wish there had been a broader selection of background bricks, if nothing else.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 19:47:17 by Talps »

« Reply #2113 on: August 16, 2014, 22:35:00 »
Granted. All further wishes are "I can haz bukkit?"

I wish I had the time and money to play all the video games I want to play but can't.

Talps: Google works best when you spell the name right. Vanamonde is a character from The City and the Stars by Arthur C. Clarke (which is a rewrite of Against the Fall of Night, his first book) . Vanamonde is pretty VERY awesome! You should read at least one of the books.

« Reply #2114 on: August 17, 2014, 01:17:35 »
Granted, you have just enough time and money for the games you're currently interested in, and no more than that. (Not including games with theoretically infinite replay value, e.g. Minecraft.) After that, you'll be too busy [demanding monotonous job with low pay goes here]ing.

I wish i knew how to get into the Zombie Dungeon in Wynncraft.
(All dungeons have an entrance in the form of a pit/doorway to jump into, and a guy to give the dungeon key to so he'll let you in. The Zombie Dungeon has neither; instead it looks like some sort of sacred dance floor.)