Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2909 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1965 on: April 20, 2014, 01:48:11 »
Granted! Everyone fails at everything, except you.

Of course, this means they fail to maintain food production, power generation, water sanitation...

I wish I could get more done in the evenings.

« Reply #1966 on: April 20, 2014, 13:52:20 »
I wish everyone could fail except me.
Is that a reference to the screenshot in my sig?

Granted; you no longer have any free time whatsoever.

I wish i knew all the ins and outs of HL2RP. Right now being able to play it would help me a lot.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: April 25, 2014, 19:17:12 »
Is that a reference to the screenshot in my sig?
Yes, it is. I'm a little curious about each sig, you know.

Granted. You are genius. You will spend rest of your life playing it. As a result, you are not able to doing anything else too so you will dying slowly alone in dark cold stinking place which you previously called normal home.

I wish I was on the Moon.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: April 25, 2014, 19:25:52 »
Being on the moon is awesome! You love it! You have lots of moon friends and have no trouble breathing the moon air. You live a long, happy life on the moon and you love every minute of it.

Oh come on, that was so obviously going to end in disaster that the only real corruption would be to make it good!

I wish more wishes could have happy endings.

« Reply #1969 on: April 25, 2014, 20:23:19 »
I'm a little curious about each sig, you know.
What exactly do you mean by "curious"? I don't see how that could be the right word in this context. (Then again, i have no clue as to what would be the right word.)

Granted, but it completely breaks the premise of the forum game. Not only that, but "Your wish is granted with no repercussions" is done almost every time (in exactly 90% of the posts, as Sturgeon's Law dictates). In the beginning it was done as some sort of cop-out, but now it's the actual thing, much like the custom "Factions" gamemode in Minecraft. But not to worry; we can continue the game as it now is, in a new thread titled Actually-Corrupt-The-Goddamn-Wish-For-Once-Will-Ya.

I wish Massagraf didn't make all his non-YTP videos unlisted, and actually did more of them.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #1970 on: April 26, 2014, 01:50:04 »
Granted. Rather than being unlisted, those videos are now deleted! Furthermore, Massagraf decides to abandon his account ands adopt a new alias without telling anyone. Eventually you track him down, but before you can even watch all the new content he's uploaded he does it again! Your life is soon reduced to spending every waking hour searching for Massagraf's new aliases (along with a small group of die-hard fans) and trying in vain to save and preserve his uploads.

I wish more people would join my WarioWare D.I.Y. event.

« Reply #1971 on: April 26, 2014, 12:41:11 »
Granted, but they all have only really simple games with badly-drawn graphics.

I wish there was a GMod horror map based on the game OFF.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: April 26, 2014, 17:11:39 »
There is. It's brilliant.
It's also pant-wettingly terrifying (seriously, you need to change your trousers).

I wish for a mug of Earl Grey tea!

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: April 26, 2014, 18:40:24 »
What exactly do you mean by "curious"? I don't see how that could be the right word in this context. (Then again, i have no clue as to what would be the right word.)
I mean exactly what is written in my previous post -> curious  ;) But let it be.

Granted. You receive a mug of cold Earl Grey tea!

I wish Talps had more positive thoughts about his level The Coming of the Dark.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: April 26, 2014, 23:48:28 »
I publicly acknowledge that 'Eurydice' wasn't my first level.

And that's all ya gettin'!

I wish people would post in my preview thread for 'Dragon Myth'.

« Reply #1975 on: April 27, 2014, 14:02:51 »
Granted, but one post is a word salad. Which confuses you, and causes your head to cartoonishly explode.

I wish the flash game "no-one has to die." got its music from Ghost Trick's soundtrack.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 15:52:16 by StraightFlame »

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: April 27, 2014, 19:46:04 »
Granted, but it's too loud to your ears and your head soon explodes.

I wish for empty waiting room at the doctor tomorrow.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: April 27, 2014, 21:12:27 »
The waiting room is completely empty, including of air. The lack of pressure causes your head to explode.

I wish I only need to sleep for 5 hours a night to be able to function properly.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1978 on: April 27, 2014, 23:53:04 »
Granted. From this moment on, you can function properly if you sleep for a full 5 hours straight during the night. In addition, you are now the brand new owner of an internal clock that will play a "bling" sound in your head every hour. Although you exactly know how late it is without requiring a watch, this does wake you up every hour and as such, you are tired all day.

But luckily, the internal bling keeps you awake during workhours.

I wish I owned a large treehouse with a good proportion of the surrounding land.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: April 28, 2014, 19:22:18 »
Granted. Your tree house stands on the hill (a beautiful land is around), but beware of lightnings!

I wish I was able to conquer time and space. 
Finished levels:
(my first try)