Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2925 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1860 on: January 15, 2014, 14:45:30 »
Granted, but now it's sentient and it wants to kill you.

I wish i was better at building things in Minecraft.

Offline Santicol

• Knytt is awesome, and that's all I got to say.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: January 16, 2014, 00:40:52 »
Granted. Your tilesets are in pretty much every level of Knytt Stories now, but sadly, all of these levels contain a virus and therefore they cannot be played :(.

I wish I had a bigger music library on my computer.
PC Specs
Processor: AMD A8-3520M (Equivalent to a i5 Intel Core)
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6620G
CPU Speed: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 5.6 GB

« Reply #1862 on: January 16, 2014, 08:19:52 »
What just happened?

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 16, 2014, 16:23:25 »
One would assume that Santicol accidentally responded to a wish several pages back.

Straightflame, you are now really good at building on Minecraft; for about a week Minecraft is your obsession and you do nothing else, then your excitement burns out and you quit playing for ever. (This happens.)

Santicol, your music library is so massive that it clogs up your computer's memory, slowing it down massively (this also happens).

I wish at least one of the corruptions in this post didn't happen.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: January 16, 2014, 17:45:58 »
Granted. It will happen in another post.

I wish men had periods instead of women. >)
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #1865 on: January 16, 2014, 17:54:07 »
Granted. But because i'm currently partaking in the construction of a server's spawn area, said spawn looks horrible.

Alternatively: Granted. The songs that would go in Santicol's music library are now in his images folder.

Granted. All women turn into periods, so now we have periods instead of women.

I wish i could find a street light to write "Reality Checkpoint" on.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: January 16, 2014, 17:57:51 »
Granted. It will be considered as vandalism and you will be punished for it.
I wish people weren't posting new levels when I need to prepare for exams.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 17, 2014, 18:52:33 »
Granted. They don't posting any levels at all.

I wish Klämrisk's level Throwback wasn't be so big (46.99 MB). (my computer is going to crash every time when I want to install this KS level)
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #1868 on: January 18, 2014, 21:58:50 »
Granted. Klämrisk is trolling you; 90% of the level is stills from Mrs Rosebottom.

I wish I had the time and motivation to work on all of my projects.

Off-topic:

I wish men had periods instead of women. >)

http://www.haverford.edu/psych/ddavis/p109g/steinem.menstruate.html

Gloria Steinem to the rescue.

I wish Chrysophylax hadn't posted the link to someone's D&D records on the last page, as it is now taking up all my time when I should be generating NPCs and so forth.

MUA HA HA HA HA! Fear me, puny mortal!

Wait until you get to the ending of the second campaign. Better still, she never finished writing up the third one.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 19, 2014, 01:18:56 »
Dude, I got to the end last week :D Brilliant storytelling, love it.

Time has frozen for everyone except you, and you have no idea how to restart it; so basically you can complete all your projects as and when you wish!

It's the finale of my D&D campaign tomorrow; I wish it could go really well with everyone having a good time!

« Reply #1870 on: January 20, 2014, 20:30:44 »
Granted. Everyone has a good time, players, PCs, NPCS and enemies alike. All agree that the end-of-campaign party organised by the Big Bad is the best party they've ever attended. The punch is spiked and the entire party gets eaten.

I wish the material I have to revise for Wednesday made the slightest bit of sense, vaguely corresponded with reality and would stick in my head for more than fifteen seconds.

« Reply #1871 on: January 20, 2014, 21:14:00 »
Granted. It makes very little sense (exactly the slightest bit possible), vaguely corresponds with reality, and sticks in your head for 16 seconds.

I wish i could find a decent Minecraft server to play on, which i would enjoy playing on, and is survival mode with a selection of Bukkit plugins i like.

« Reply #1872 on: January 22, 2014, 16:57:43 »
Granted. You do, but they won't let you join.

I wish I understood WML (a programming language) perfectly.

« Reply #1873 on: January 23, 2014, 08:04:28 »
Wished Grant! The citizens of a town give you a locked box. To earn the key you have to complete some challenges within the town. You can retry as many times as you want. Some of the challenges are sneaking into a guarded building and taking a basketball, doing a 360 on a skateboard, defusing a (fake, for safety reasons) bomb, and finding 10 hidden objects in the town.
Unlock the box and you get perfect knowledge of WML.

I wish to be able to change how foods taste to me, without altering the food itself.

« Reply #1874 on: January 23, 2014, 08:29:52 »
Granted, but similarly to programming, you have to specify exactly what the food is like. How much of which ingredients, the exact temperature, and so on. Because of this, it's ridiculously impractical.

I wish the school bus didn't take 2 hours to bring me to school.